Powerful Forces

Right after Dean helping you to put the ring he lays over your belly crying. That's when he feels the baby moving.

He lifts his head in surprise and thinking it was just his imagination. The baby moves again and he feels him on his hands.

- James? I felt you? - He smiles a little bit but his smile soon fades thinking it's just his imagination. His face was still showing pain and a tear falls down his face.

 His face was still showing pain and a tear falls down his face

James moves again.

- Did you felt him sweetheart? James, son can you move again?

There was a book over Dean's nightstand and suddenly gets on fire. He smiles. The baby moves again. Someone knocks at the door.

- Dean. Are you ok? - Rowena says on the other side of the door.

- Yeah. Come in.

She gets in the room and sees the book on fire.

- Did you?

- No.

- But who? I felt a powerful energy coming from here.

- It was him.

- Who?

- James.

- Who is James?

- My son.

- It was him?

- Yeah. He moved. For the first time I think.

- Well him and Mary are equal in magic and remember when she saved her mother burning an entire place and dozens of witches when (Your Name) was kidnapped by the Grand Coven.

- Yeah. She was still in (Your Name)'s belly.

- Yes. So the question is Dean. What can James do?

Adam gets to the kitchen where Sam was.

- Did you talked to him? - Sam asks.

- I did.

- He's pretty down.

- I will talk to him.

- No. Let him be. I think he got into (Your Name)'s mind to say goodbye.

- Oh.

- How can we bring her back?

- Don't know. But we need to be careful. I know Dean and he's probably thinking of something..

- He wants to kill himself.

- What?

- He told me. He wants to let the baby born and then kill himself.

- He can't do that.

- For that we need to save her.

- I know.