Please

After the kiss Dean took you to your shared bedroom.

- Where's Mary? - You ask sitting on the bed.

- I put her to sleep just before you arrive.

- So she's good?

- Yup. What about you and James?

- Tired. But both good right baby? - You put your hands on your belly and a light breaks.

You and Dean look to it and then to each other and smile.

 - You know what? - He says - I think we should get a discount on lamps

- What?

- Well if we count how many lamps you, me, Mary and now James break it would be dozens of them.

- Oh don't be like that. I always fixed them. - With a move of your hand you put it back to normal - See?

- Yeah.

- Dean how's it going down there? How is Adam handling it?

- Honestly I don't know. I haven't been down there yet.

- So let's go?

- Really?

- Yeah. I think Adam will like to see us. And I will feel if Mary wake up.

- Do you think... I mean you're pregnant and... Crowley...

- I'm fine. Let's go?

- Okay.

You two go to the dungeon and find the boys, Cas and Rowena there. You could see that Adam was broken so you approach him.

- Are you okay? - You ask worried.

- I am. - He answers.

- You need to rest.

- I can't. I need to heal him.

- How many shots till he gets healed? - You ask Sam.

- Two. - He answers.

- Two? Adam you can't handle it.

- I can.

- You're too weak. - You look to Crowley passed out on that chair and you start getting close.

- What are you doing? - Dean asks.

- Trust me love. - You get to him and call - Crowley? - No answer from him - Crowley! Crowley!

He wakes up and looks confuse. When he looks up he finally sees you.

- (Your Name)?

- Still demon. - You say getting away from him and approaching Dean - I was hoping he was human.