The Smell Of Your Perfume

- Dean. - Sam says getting close.

- She's gone Sam. They both gone.

- Maybe the witches can help. They brought her back once.

- The witches, right. - He gets up with you in his arms - Open the door.

Sam opens the door and gets in with you. Sam gets in the front and start driving.

- Dean, we need to call Rowena so she can tell the witches that we're coming.

- Why don't you call her uh?

- Ok.

Sam calls Rowena and she warns the witches. When you all finally get to the coven all of them were there waiting for you.

Dean gets out of the car with you on his arms and enter the coven. He puts you in a table and the witches try to take him out of there.

- You need to leave. - One of them says to Dean - This is not safe for you.

- No! I can't leave her. Sam go wait in the car. I will stay here.

Sam goes wait in the car and Dean holds your hand. The witches start the spell to bring you back. Minutes later they stop.

- I'm sorry. - One of them says to him.

- What do you mean?

- We try but this time is impossible for us to bring her back.

- Nothing is impossible! She's your leader! You got to bring her back!

- You think that we don't want to save her? We are without a leader now! And till your daughter grow up an assume the coven we will be lost and with the Grand Coven and the vampires. We are lost without her.

- Then bring her back.

- We can't. There's something that is stopping us of continue the spell.

- What?

- Don't know.

- She was pregnant. You have to do something! They both die because of me.

- I can't. We can't.

- Damn it.

- There's a place when we can burry her. It's her family place.

- No! I'm not gonna give up on her! Not yet!

He takes you in his arms and gets out of the room.

- What happened? - Sam asks.

- They can't do anything. Lets go home.

Sam opens the door for Dean and you. You two get in on the back again and Sam drives to the bunker.

There he takes you to your shared bedroom. Rowena gets to the room when he was putting you in the bed.

- What happened? - She asks.

- They couldn't do anything Rowena. Can you?

- Oh Dean if the entire coven didn't do anyhing I don't think I can either.

- Damn it! - Tears get to his eyes and he kneels by your side - It was my fault!

- You didn't knew. She was pregnant but...

- You knew? - He asks cutting her off and gets up - You knew that she was pregnant and you didn't told me?

- I only knew when you were about to go to the battle. That's when she let me get in her head.