I Don't Wanna Leave

Sam gets into the room with Mary on his arms. Adam, Cas and Rowena followed him. As soon as Crowley got kicked out of the room he went to ask for help to them and Cas zap them there.

Dean had you on his arms bloody.

- Dean? - Sam calls.

- She is dead Sammy. - He says looking at you - And I just died with her.

- She is not dead Dean. - Rowena says approaching - She is under a spell.

- What? - He finally lifts his head and looks at her.

- When she knew that she was dying she asked to the witches to do a spell and preserve her body. - Cas says.

- Why?

- She was hopeless because she thought that you wouldn't be back. - Adam says - So with that spell she will be barely alive and that way you and the baby won't die with her.

- So her and the baby are still alive?

- Yes.

- How can we wake her?

- Honestly I don't know if we can. - Rowena says - But let's take her home first.

Cas and Dean zap all of them to the library of the bunker except Crowley that still was in the room.

- You're Welcome. - He says frustrated to be left behind.

Dean takes you to your shared bedroom and puts you in bed. The red lights of the bunker turn on and he looks around.

Sam gets to the room with Mary.

- What was this? - Dean asks.

- I think it was Mary. She's been acting strange. - The lights turn off - Wanna hold her?

- I can't.

- Why not?

- I abandoned her. And her mum. - He looks at you - I just can't.

- Dean...

- No Sam! Not now.

- Ok.

Sam leaves the room and closes the door.

- I'm so sorry sweetheart. But I will do anything to bring you back. I promise. I can't see you like this. I just can't. I rather die than let you be like this because you wanted to save my life. - Someone knocks at the door - Yeah.

- Can I get in? - Adam says in the other side of the door

- Yeah.

He gets in and closes the door.

- How are you Dean?

- Freaking amazing don't you see? - He gives a quick look to his brother and then stares at you again - How do you think that I feel seeing her like this and knowing it's because of me?