She's Sick

- (Your Name)! - He yells and runs to you. He kneels and holds you in his arms. - Please wake up! Please!

He tries to wake you but he can't, so he gets up with you in his arms and carry you to the car. He puts you on the front seat and keels in front of you. Taking a piece of hair off your face he thinks " You have to wake up sweetheart. I need you".

Dean closes the car door and gets in on his side. He starts the engine and drive to the bunker.

Getting there he takes you off the car and carries you inside. Getting down the stairs Sam shows up.

- What happened? - He asks.

- Sam where's Rowena?

- I'm here. - She shows up - What happened?

- She's sick. You must do something.

He takes you to the room and puts you on the bed. Rowena comes close to you and Dean takes a few steps back. She puts his hands on yours.

- Something's wrong. - Rowena says - I can't...

- Rowena tell me that you can do something.

- I don't know what to do.

- What about the coven?

- I don't think they can do anything either.

- So what?

- I will bring a wet towel to put on her forehead.

- So, we are just going to act like she is a normal human with a normal fever.

- Well Dean there's nothing we can do so yes let's treat this like a normal fever.

She gets up and leaves the room. Dean gets close to you.

- Come on sweetheart.

- Dean. - Sam starts - What happened?

- She was in an abandoned building.

- Why?

- I think the devil call her.

- Why?

- I don't know why. The only thing I know is that she was sick since the moment the hell broke. - He looks back at Sam and don't see the crib. - Where's Mary?

- While you were away, I took her and the crib to my room. She's sleeping there.

- Why?

- Something's wrong with you two. Last night you had a nightmare and you screamed, she was scared.

- She's my daughter Sam.

- I know, but I will take care of her while you are like this. I'm just trying to protect her.

- She's my daughter. It's my job to take care of her.

- I can help.

- I know you can but I rather have them close to me.

- You want me to take back the crib?

- I do.

- We need to end Mary's room.

- I know. It was supposed to be over when she born but so many things happened.

- Yeah. She will grow and she will need a room.

- I know. But now I just need her to wake up. Just that and have Mary with us.

- Don't worry.

Rowena gets in with the towel and puts it on your forehead.