Angels

About an hour later you arrive to the next town. Seeing a garden, you go there to sit down on a bench looking to the people passing through. All the sudden you feel a cold, sharp thing on the front part of your neck.

- Come with me and you won't get hurt. - A man's voice says.
- What do you want? I have nothing to give you.
- Oh, you do. You know Sam and Dean Winchester?
- I don't know who they are.
- Oh, you do, one of my friends saw you three together.
- Well, what do you want with them?
- Just to chat, they're not the ones that I want.
- Who do you want then?
- A friend. You know Castiel?
- Castiel? Who is he?
- Don't lie to me. - He says turning you around to look into his eyes.
- I'm not lying to you.

  He enters in your mind and figures out that you are telling the truth.

- You're not lying but I don't care anyway.
- How do you know I'm not lying?
- Because I'm an angel. Now, call Dean Winchester and tell him to get here as fast as he can.
- But angels are supposed to be good. You suppose to fight side by side with God and protect us.
- Well there is a new order in the world. Now call him! - He threatens you with the angel blade.

You grab your phone from your pocket and call Dean. He was still driving and as soon has he picks his phone he answsers without looking at it.

- Dean. - You say. Fear in your voice.
- (Your Name)? - He stops the car on one side of the road. - Is everything okay? You sound scared!
- Tell him! - The angel threatens you before start looking around to see  if any people are around.

You notice his distraction and say.

- You know what it means the word Poughkeepsie?
- Yeah It means "Drop Everything and Go".

The angel got his attention on you again now.

- Well Dean, I need you to find me in that next town after mine, you pass through, here right?

- Yeah. But why? Is everything okay?
- Don't ask stupid questions. Can you meet me here, on a park tonight?
- Yeah.
- So please, please Poughkeepsie.
- (Your Name) I can't.
- Are You Gonna Remember me Tomorrow? - Tears rolling down on your face right now.

The angel sees that and takes your phone and turn it off. Then he takes you away.

- (Your Name) - He hears the phone turning off.
- What's happening? - Sam asks worried.
- (Your Name) is in trouble. - Dean says starting the engine again and turn around the car.
- What? How do you know that? What did she say to you?
- Nothing. Just to meet her some place tonight
- And why do you think she's in trouble? Did she say something else?
- Poughkeepsie. She is real trouble.
- It's a trap. Someone is hurting her because it wants you, us, and she tried to tell you. She doesn't want us to go there. She wants to protect us.
- Yeah. She is smart. She tried to warn me. I knew I should not let her alone! - Dean yells and punches the steering wheel.
- What are we going to do? We don't know who it is?
- Don't care. I'm going to end those sons of a bitches. - They both stay in silence for  a couple minutes -  I know who they are!
- You do?
- She send me another message. Why didn't I get it till now?
- Dean what did she tell you?
- Remember at lunch when we tell her a friend of us got drunk.
- Yeah.
- We call him Cas, but she found out his name.
- What?
- She found out that Cas is Castiel.
- Dean, you're not making any sense.
- She said to me "Don't ask stupid questions".
- That's what Cas said to me when he got drunk.
- So?
- They said Castiel of course but she associates Castiel with Cas. And Cas it's an angel so it's angels that  are threaten her.
- Bingo. - Sam smiles.
- What?
- Nothing. It's just, she is a genius. I mean two different codes in a small conversation.
- Yeah. She is awesome but now we must save her. Again. - Silence for a few seconds. - If you two had listen to me, just once, she will not be in danger. Damn It!

A while later the brothers arrive to the town and start looking for you, but you were nowhere to be found, the only thing that they found was your bags in a bench.

The night falls and the brothers look for you in the park. All the sudden you appear with the angel. You have been tortured, your face was full of blood and you almost couldn't stand.

- Son of a bitch! - Dean yells when he saw you like that. He tries to go get you, but Sam stops him when he sees the angel put the blade on your neck - Leave her alone!
- Call your friend Castiel.
- Let her go! - Sam yells.
- Call Castiel or she dies! - The angel yells back.

Sam grabs the phone and Call Cas. A few seconds later he shows up.

- Brother, what are you doing? - Cas asks to the other angel.
- Brother? I'm not your brother Castiel. - The angel says leaving you behind and approaching Cas.
- What are you doing? We are angels? We don't hurt people.
- It was the only way I could find you.
- That's not the way we do things.
- You're right Castiel, this is how we do things. - The angel punches Cas and the two of them start to fight.

The brothers approach you but before they could ask anything you take the angel blade from Dean's hand and stab the angel killing him. Feeling weak you fall on your knees. Dean takes you in his arms kneeling in the floor.

- Cas please. - Dean begs him.

He approaches you and touching your forehead he heals you.

- What happened? - You ask.
- Cas healed you. - Dean says.

You get up and thank him with a hug.
You all walk to the car.

- (Your Name) are you coming with us this time? - Sam asks.

Dean looks at you, he's hoping that you going to say yes. You look at him too, approach him and then you kiss him softly. After the kiss you say.

- Of course, I'm coming with you.

He smiles and kisses you again. You all get in the car and Dean drives away.