Green Eyes

- How do I know that? - You say embarrassed - I, I heard in the bar.
- Oh okay. Witches are nasty things, always with those awful spells and everything.
- You think they are really that bad?
- Yeah. Of course. And when you meet one of them you will understand.
- Oh okay. - You grab some bullets from his bag. - What are this for?
- They are silver bullets for werewolves. And you have there some salt ones too. - He says while grab a beer and drink.
- Salt? For what?
- Mostly ghosts, but they can do on demons too.
- And this knife? - You say grabbing and Angel Blade - It's a beautiful blade.
- It's an angel blade.
- Angel? You can kill angels with this?
- Yeah.
- Awesome. - He smiles and thinks that you met him only for a few hours and you're already using his line. - Teach me how to use it. - You say while getting up.
- Did you ever stab someone? - He puts the beer on the table and approaches you.
- No.
- I hope you never need to do that. - He takes the angel blade from your hands and throw it to the bed.

You try to fight with him so you can show him that you're strong, but he is stronger and you both end on the floor, he over you.

- That's not fair - You say - You are much stronger than me.
- Yeah, so don't try to pick a fight with me.
- Teach me.
- I will. But first... I  must do something I can't stop myself from doing.
- What? - You ask looking into those beautiful green eyes.

He kisses you, a soft but firm and passionate kiss. You felt like you are walking on clouds, but Sam entered the room ending your kiss.

- Sorry. I didn't know. - He says while Dean and you get up.
- It's okay Sam. - You say. - I... I think I need to go for a walk. I am tired to be locked in this room.
- You can't get out. - Dean says. You and Sam look in silence at him. - I mean, (Your Name) you just got attacked, I'm just worried about your safety.
- Well, and if we go have lunch uh? - Sam says.
- Lunch, yeah, we go have lunch. - Dean starts walking and passes through you and Sam - I'm starving.

The three of you get out of the motel room and go to have lunch.

After you sit down on that of restaurant the waitress comes.

- Just a salad. - Sam says.
- I want a burger. - You and Dean say at the same time. Then you look to each other with surprise.
- And for drink? - Say the waitress interrupting the silence.
- A beer. - You two say again at the same time.
- Uh, nothing for me thanks. - Sam says.

The lunch goes well but when you came back to the motel you saw the police in your room. It was all broken and there was blood all over the place. The brothers were planning to clean that when you get there but now it was impossible.

They left the car outside of the parking lot with you in it while they go back to their room to grab the bags. You are lucky because you took your things off the other room, otherwise you had nothing.

They run to the car putting all the bags in the trunk and you all leave the place. Just outside the town Dean parks the car and you all got out.

- What are you going to do now? - Sam asks.
- What do you mean what she'll do now. She will stay with us, right? Right?
- I can't stay with you. I'm cursed.
- You are not cursed. Believe me. I know what is like to be cursed, and you're not!
- I don't care if that's true or not, I don't want to put you both in danger. - You approach Dean - I don't want to put you in danger.
- I live side by side with him, all my life, and I'm still here. That's it, you're coming with us!
- Stop Dean. - You put your hand on this face - Stop. I got to go my own way. I need to clear up my mind.

Dean kisses you.

- I can't let you go. - He says looking deep into your eyes. You lost yourself for a minute on that green of his.
- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow? - You ask. That was the same line that he wrote on the napkin when he gave you his number.
- I will. - Tears get to your eyes with this.
- Me too. - You answer.

You hug him and then go to the trunk to get your things before you cry.

You start going away on foot, behind you, you hear the engine starting and then you feel the car pass right next to you.