Brotherly Love

- Of course I did. - Chuck says - After all you called me.

- You called him? - Dean asks and you look at him.

- I did. - You say.

- Why?

You look to Chuck. He understands what you want to ask him with just one look.

- It's done. - Chuck says.

- It is? - You ask.

- What's done? - Dean asks.

- Adam. - Chuck says - I healed him.

- So you could? - You ask - I was afraid that you...

- I'm God aren't I? There's nothing I can't do. He's fine now. He's still asleep but he will wake up soon. And Mary was a little frightened but I calmed her down and she's playing with Castiel now.

- How can I thank you?

- We talk about that later. Now... - Chuck approaches you and touches your face - You are healed of your stitches and on full power. I guess you noticed that you were weak.

- Yeah. Cause of the birth.

- Exactly. That's why you couldn't heal yourself. - He takes the hand off - Now, I'm gonna go talk to your doctor so he can let you and James go home cause, let's be honest, you two couldn't be better.

- Thank You. - Dean says.

- I'm here to help. Call Sam and tell him to bring the baby things and some clean cloths for (Your Name). - He turns to you - We talk later.

Chuck vanishes and you all get in the room.

- How do you feel? - Dean asks.

- Amazing. I can't wait till I get home. I miss Mary.

Dean called Sam to bring the baby things and some clean cloths for you. Five minutes later the doctor comes in the room.

- I have good news. - He says - You and your son are both good to go so when you want you can go home. A nurse will bring you, your son so you can take him home with you.

- Thank you doctor.

- You're welcome. - He leaves the room.

- Thank you Chuck. - Dean says and you all laugh.

- (Your Name). - Hannah says getting close to you - I probably should go.

- What? - You ask - No way.

- (Your Name) you are fine now, you are going home... I probably should..

- Nope. You are gonna stay. - With a move of your hand you close the door that the doctor had leave open - I'm a witch, and you are staying.