Vampires

You go to the same motel as the brothers, it's where you are living since last week, when all that happened because you needed to get out of your house while the investigation is running.

As soon you got to your room you lay down on your bed,  but you can't seem to fall asleep and your head starts to hurt. You are thirsty so you decide to go buy a bottle in the machine outside the room.

You get out of your room and approach the machine where you put a coin and take the bottle. When you were going to open it, the bottle slips from your hands and falls to the ground. It rolls through the parking lot and stops under a car, a beautiful 67 Chevy Impala. You approach the car and stop just admiring that beauty and that's when you hear a man's voice right beside you.

- You like her?
- It's a beautiful car. - You say right before turning around and see Dean. - Is she yours?
- Yes.
- You have a good taste in cars. - He smiles - I can see that you take good care of her.
- Actually, she was my father's car before he gave her to me.
- So that's why you take such good care of her.
- Yeah, I guess. That's one of the reasons. - He goes under the car and takes back your bottle of water - Is this yours?
- Yeah, thank you. - You grab the bottle and drink almost half of it.
- Too much alcohol?
- I think I'm not as strong as I thought.
- Let me guess... Headache? The felling you're about to throw up? Yeah? - You agree with your head - Yeah, I've been there.
  - Well let's change the subject. You're staying here in the motel?
- Yeah  and it seems that you are too.
- Yeah, well I had to leave my house. - You start to feel a little dizzy and you almost fall but Dean holds you in his strong arms, and your lips stay close to his.
- You're okay? - By his tone of voice, you can tell that he is worried about you.
- Yeah. I think I just need to sleep.
You walk away to avoid the kiss and go to your room leaving him alone in the parking lot.

You fall asleep as soon as you got to the bed.

In the morning you wake up tied to a chair, around you two vampires, one sitting on the bed the other in front of you.

- Long night? - The one that was on the bed asks.
- You shouldn't drink that much. - The other says.
- Let me go! - You yell trying to free yourself - What do you want? I have nothing to give you.
- Oh, you do. - They show you their fangs.
- Dean! - You yell his name hopping he can hear you. - Dean!
- Shut up! - One of them yells threatening you and you close your eyes with fear.
- Dean. - You yell one last time.
The one that was on the bed gets up and puts a piece of tape on your mouth.

Dean was walking out of his bedroom to go for breakfast when he heard you calling his name.

He immediately went to the door of the room  that he saw you get in last night and after broke in he found you with the two vampires. He starts fighting them.

Meanwhile Sam leaves his room to go find Dean and that's when he noticed something was going on in another room. Approaching it he sees Dean fighting with the vampires.

They both take care of them and in the end cut they heads off.

Next, they untie you and you get up thanking Dean with a hug.

- I help too but don't mind thanking me. - Sam says right before leaving the room.

You stood there for a while with your arms around Dean's neck and he with his hands around your waist.

- Thank You. - You say letting go the hug.
- Welcome.

You two smile to each other. About a minute later you both get out of your motel room. Sam and Dean take the vampires out and salt and burn them while you wait on their motel room.

You find Dean's bag under the bed and open it. Carefully you take out the weapons and the knifes till you found one that got your attention. It was different from all the others; it had some inscriptions that you couldn't understand because it was an strange language for you.

Dean comes in the room.

- You like the knife?
- Yeah. It's beautiful. What is it?
- It's Ruby's knife, it's for killing demons.
- Demons? They're real too?
  - Yeah. As real has werewolves, shapeshifters, Angels, witches and much more.
- Witches. Yeah, I know they're real.
- How do you know that?