Leaving the Bunker

- No, I'm not. I didn't born with powers.

- You're a witch! - He yells turning his back to you.

- I'm not. Dean hear me out. - You try to approach but he stops you.

- You lied to me! You aren't the person that I thought you were!

- No, no. Dean I never lied to you, I was homeless and scared when you found me.

- Stop lying! - He yells.

Sam wakes up and after grabbing his gun he gets out of his room.

- I'm not lying, I swear. - Tears roll down on your face - I love you.

- You're a witch! And you witches all you do is lying! And I was stupid enough to bring you here, to the place that has every spell once created!

- What's happening? - Sam asks seeing you three standing there.

- Why don't you ask her? - Dean says.

- Dean please! - You beg and he turns his head. - I still love you. Don't you think that if I wanted to hurt you, I've done it sooner?

- I don't know what to think.

- So let me explain.

- Get out, I don't want to hear your voice anymore.

- What?

- You lied. Get out.

- You mean out of the bunker?

- Whatever you want but just get out.

- I will just pack my things and I will leave the bunker.

You pass through Sam and go to your room to pack your things. Sam tries to talk to Dean.

- Dean.

- Not now Sam, not now! - He wipes his tears and goes away.

After a while you left the bunker. He arrives to the living room in the moment you were walking out the door. After you're gone, he goes to his room, all of it had your smell. She books, the sheets, even his cloths so in an act of rage he starts to punch and throw things, breaking almost everything.

When you left the bunker, you start walking till you hear a voice behind you calling your name. You turn to see Sam.

- Why are you leaving? - He asks.

- Because I'm an awful person. My family, they were witches.

- What?

- But I'm not, I swear to you that I'm not! I didn't born with any magic. Cas says that it's inside of me, that my powers will show up, but he has no idea when, they might never appear. But before you hate me that much to walk away I want you to talk to Cas, he's been inside my mind, he knows the truth and please say Dean that I love him, with all my heart. - Tears roll down your face. - I love you too, you are like a brother to me. Good bye Sam. - You turn away, but he grabs your arm make you turn to him again and he hugs you tight.

- I believe you. - He says - Don't worry about Dean, I will talk to him. You are like a sister to me too.

- Thanks. - You let go the hug - But Dean will not change his mind.

- Promise me you'll be in touch.

- I will.

You start walking leaving him behind.

After walking for about one hour you see a bar that was open. You get in and ask for a bottle of water and you drink.

- Rough night? - A man in a black suit comes out of nowhere.