Nightmares

At middle of the night Dean gets off the road and parks the car so he could have some sleep. You and Sam were sleeping, and Cas left.

He closes his eyes while resting his head against the window.

A couple hours later they wake up with you screaming. You just had a nightmare. Seeing that you woke them up, you open the car door and get out just to get some air. They get out too and approach you.

- What happen? Are you okay? - Sam asks.
- Yeah, I am, you can go back to sleep. - You say.
- Hey Sam, why don't you go back to sleep? Me and (Your Name) will go for a walk.
- Yeah, okay. - Sam says before getting in the car.
- Come on, let's go for a walk. - He puts his arm around you and you both starts walking.

A few minutes later you say.

- You're not making any questions.
- I don't have to question anything... If you want to talk about it, I will hear and if you don't it's okay too. I will just stay here with you and make you company till you decide that's enough and ask me to go away.
- I'll never do that.
- Great, because I don't want to leave.

Fifteen minutes later you get to the car. Sam was tired so he was sleeping again.

- You're better?
- Yeah. A little bit.
- I know I said I wasn't going to make any questions, but I need to ask something.
- Yeah.
- It was your family, right?
- Yeah.
- I know how it is. - He hugs you. - You're sure that you want to go to sleep now? I can be here with you for a little longer.
- No. I'm fine. - You say letting go the hug. - And you need to go back to sleep.
- I'm fine.
- Let's go Dean, Sam is already asleep.
He opens the door and you enter, he enters after you.
- Good night. - You say.
- Good night beautiful. - He answers.

You try but you can't fall asleep. You sit down, you lay down and nothing. All the sudden you feel a door open. You open your eyes and see Dean get out of the car, you sit down, and he opens the back door and get in closing it after.

- Come here. - He calls you.

You approach him and lay your head in his chest. He hugs you and kisses your head. For your and his surprise you fall asleep right after that. Seconds later he falls asleep too. Sam that wasn't asleep after all smiles thinking that finally his brother is falling in love, after all those women, after all those one-night stands, he finally found you, and you were perfect for him.

You wake up with he sun on your face. Dean was still asleep, and Sam was driving the car.

- Good morning. - You say to Sam.
- Good morning. Did you sleep well?
- Yeah. Where're we going?
- To get breakfast.
- Awesome. - Dean says.
- You're awake? - You ask.
- Yeah. - He kisses you - I am now.
- Good morning Dean. - Sam says.
- Good morning Bitch. - He answers.
- Jerk.

  A few minutes later you arrive at a roadhouse and sit down in one of the tables. You all ask for breakfast and eat. After that Sam came up with the idea of you all stay in one of Rufus houses that was on that town. The boys stay there once.

After breakfast you go to that house. It was on the middle of the wood, but it was nice.

After you settle down in the house Dean took you outside here Sam was.

- Do you know how to shoot? - Dean asks you.
- No.
- Do you want to know? - He shows you his gun and you grab it. - Well, that's your target. - You look and see some old cans. - Now let me teach you. - He puts his hands on your waist and then on your hands, and your arms teaching you what you need to do. - Now, fire.

You shoot three times and you hit two of the cans.

- Very good. - Sam says and you smile at him.

In an hour you already could hit all the cans.

Sam went out to get lunch and you stay with Dean. Now he was teaching you how to fight, he could tell that you were getting stronger with everything that he was teaching you. You were determined to learn everything that you can so you can defend yourself and be strong enough to joint them.

- That's it for today. - He says.
- No, I want more.
- Aren't you tired?
- I am but I want more. I want to learn everything.
- You need to rest.
- I don't want to. Teach me how to use a blade now.
- An angel blade you mean.
- Yeah.
- Okay, wait here.

A minute later he came back from the house with two blades and give you one.

- Let's see how you defend yourself.
You two start fighting but you didn't know well how to defend yourself with a blade and you end up on the floor. He over you with the blade against your chest.
- You're not ready to fight with blades right now. - He gets up and help you get up too.
- That's why I want you to teach me. I want to know everything.
- All in his time (Your Name). - He puts his hand on your face.
When you two were going to kiss Sam shows up saying.
- I think I found a case!
- Couldn't you take just one more minute to show up. - Dean says and you smile.
- What? - Sam asks.
- Nothing forget it. - You say - You found a case? Let me see.
You approach Sam leaving Dean behind and him, after making a sad face approach you two.
- So, what's the case? - Dean asks.
- Two people were found with no hearts. - Sam answers.
- Let me guess, werewolf.
- That's what I'm thinking.
- Can't we have a nice couple days without some case showing up on our hands?
- Dean, this is piece of cake. We can't let this go.
- I know but after that you must promise me something.
- What?
- We go take some vacations, you know go to Vegas, play in some casinos, always bet on black.
- Vegas, casinos, black. Yeah that would be nice... If we had money!
- Good point.
- Well I want to work in this case. - You say.
- You are not ready. - Dean says.
- I am. And I'm going to prove it to you.

You all get inside the house and eat lunch. After that Dean and Sam dress up like federal agents and go to investigate the case. You couldn't go with them because you don't have a fake badge. Instead you spend the whole afternoon training.

When they arrived was almost night. Sam get in the house to make the research to find out who could it be the werewolf and Dean went to see you. You were distracted when he arrived, and you didn't saw him. He stood there just watching you till he starts clapping and says.

- Nice work.
- Oh, you're there.
- I was watching you. - Dean says approaching you.
- Oh, that's not creepy at all.
- I've missed you all day. - He says while touching your face.
- It was just a couple hours.
- I know.

He kisses you and then you go inside. Sam was looking through the people to see who could be. You going to take a shower and Dean joins Sam on the research.

By the time that you finish the shower and put some clothes they have almost sure who could it be the werewolf so when you approach them, they already finish research for that night.

- Can I help you guys with something? - You ask.
- No, we... - Dean answers looking at you and when he sees that you were wearing just a top and shorts, he forgot what he was going to say.

He never saw you in shorts, ever since he met you, you always wear trousers and now he didn't know that to say. Sam looks to Dean wondering why he stop talking and says.

- We think we know who the werewolf might be. - Sam looks at you now. - Wow (Your Name) you are beautiful.- Dean gives him a nudge.
- Yeah, what a bath does to a woman. Now if you end the research for today can we go watch a movie on TV?
- Yeah - Dean says getting up.
- You know what? - Says Sam getting up too - Why don't you guys go watch that movie and I go to my room. I'm a little bit tired and I need to sleep.

Sam goes to his room and you and Dean stay in the living room.

- You want to eat while we watch TV? Me and Sam eat our dinner while we were doing research.
- No thanks. I'm not hungry. Let's go.
You two sit in the sofa and you turn the TV on. No longer after that you and Dean start kissing and then the thing got more serious and you got to your room. You start shaking when he put you against the wall.
- Are you alright? - He asks and you respond yes with your head. - Is this your first time?
- Yeah. - You say moving your look to a point in the room.
- Hey - The makes you look at him again. - If you don't want it's okay.
- I don't want to be just one more girl in your list that you'll forget the morning after.
- Oh, baby you'll never be.
- Are you gonna remember me tomorrow?
- I will.

You kiss him and you two have a beautiful night together. ♡