One Last Fight

You kiss Dean and the witches hide with him leaving you alone in the field like you asked. You take a deep breath, open your arms and look up.

 - It's time! - You yell - Let's do this! I'm all alone, bring it on!

 The Eternal's entire coven was hiding in a abandoned place. Suddenly the floor starts to shake and they hear your voice. When you stop talking the floor stopped shaking and they prepare to make a spell to zap them to where you were.

 A few minutes later the whole coven was there.

 - What took you so long? - You ask.

 - Are you going to give up? I mean give your life for your mother? - One of the witches ask.

 - God knows I love my mother but I know what is like to lose one so I won't do that to my children.

 - So you are here to fight? - Another witch asks.

 - I am.

 - You know that you are going to lose don't you? - Andrea, the witch you let living on that day in the diner finally speaks. You had spot her in the moment they arrived at the field - You killed all those witches on the diner but you don't have a chance against the entire coven, I mean we're more than 50 witches against you. Unless you brought some witches on back up.

 - No, just me. I am enough to all of you. - You look around to each on of the witches, well the ones you could see - Witches, I am talking to you. I am here because I believe in a free world, a world without leaders, without covens, a world where all of us can do all the magic we want, without the restrictions of being in a coven. I'm offering you all a chance of freedom, of peace. So if anyone wants to join me, I'll be glad to have you on my side.

 Despite you thought that you were going to get, one or even two witches at least, coming to your side, no witch pronounce herself. No one wanted to join you, to be free.

 - See? - Andrea said - All of us hate you, no one will join you ever.

 - Is that what you want? Is that how it's going to be? You prefer to die than to join me?

 - The only person is going to die here is you. - Andrea says - Right now.

 She yells something in Latin and you fell on your knees, all your body hurt, you look to your hand, it was like you got electrified. You look up to her.

 - Is that all that you have? - You take a deep breath and your body becomes normal again. You get up - You should come more prepared darling, like I did.

 You move your hand slowly and lift her up in the air.

 - I... I can't breathe. - She says.

 You were ready to kill her when a big ball of light hits you right in the chest making you fall and stopping what you were doing with her.

 You fall unconscious. Dean leaves the place he was hiding and runs to you.

 Dean leaves the place he was hiding and runs to you