Old Friends

You wake up a few hours later, with your head laying on Dean's chest. He was awake and touching your head.

 - We're crazy. - You say.

 - Oh I didn't know you were awake.

 - I am. - You look up to him - And we are crazy.

 - You look up to him - And we are crazy

 - Why?

 - Why? We have two kids out there not to mention Adam, Sam, Hannah, Cas and Crowley and all the coven that wants to kill me out there and we're here, locked in the room.

 - We didn't commit any crime. Plus Mary and James are only alive cause we did this before.

 - Dean...

 - What? - He shows a small smile.

 - Dean. - You lay your head on his chest again - You know, us here like this may end soon.

 - What? Why?

 - Rowena just came in the bunker. I felt it. I need to know where she has been all this time.

 - Oh come on!

 - Dean. I need to go.

  - No.

 - You know I won't rest till I finish this witches thing. It's gonna be the last. We just need to fix this and then we will be safe.

 - But right now? It's like 4 am.

 - We've been through a lot Dean, - you look up to him - life, death, resurrection, redemption, magic, kids, vampires, Grand Coven, Michael, Lucy, Crowley and we fix all of that, gosh I even turn Lucy good. So now, this witches thing, it's the last, the last thing I need to fix. After that we can come back to living our life together, come back to normal hunts, like we did when we met. But I need to do this. Come on we will have tons of days and nights to spend like this.

 - That's a promise?

 - It is love.

 - Okay, okay, let's go.

 You both get up, get dressed and leave the room. You two go to the library where Rowena was waiting for you.

 - Mom. - You say seeing her - Well can I still call you that?

 - You don't have my blood and you didn't come from me but you will always be like a daughter to me. Come here.

 You hug her.

 - What happened? Why were you away for so long?

 - I united with the coven. They know what you did with the devil but they don't care, they still want to bring your mum back.

 They know what you did with the devil but they don't care, they still want to bring your mum back