Thank You Chuck

Dean gets up with you in his arms and takes you to your shared bedroom. There he puts you on the bed and taking the hair of your face he sees that you were too hot.

- What happened? - Rowena asks getting to the doorway.

- Rowena she's sick. She has fever. - Dean answers and you start to scream and struggle - Please do something!

Sam gets to the room and helps Dean holding you.

- No! - You yell in the middle of your screams - Don't do this! No!

Rowena grabs your hand and gets in your mind. About a minute later she gets out looking terrified.

- What? - Dean asks.

- No, no, no! He can't do this! - She says.

- Rowena! - Dean yells still holding you.

- It's... it's...

- Rowena!

- He's in her head. He's...

- What? - Sam asks.

- He's taking James's magic.

- He's taking my son's magic? - Dean asks angry - To him?

- No. To her. I guess he wants her on full power.

- Can he even do that? - Sam asks.

- I think so but if he does that...

- What? - Dean asks.

- The baby will die and her... There's no way to know ho her body is gonna react.

- Ok. It's my turn!

Dean grabs your hand and gets in your head. There he sees you, James (the same 5 year boy that had appeared to Dean and you), and Lucy. There was a bright white light coming out of James body to yours.

Dean approaches Lucy and punches him in the face.

- Dean. I should guess you would come. - He says.

- Get out of her head!

- Really?

- Yeah.

- And you're the one that's gonna make me.

- I am.

- How?

- Using one of her tricks.

Dean closes his right hand using his powers he grabs Lucy like you did with Michael when he was possessed. Lucy screams in pain. Dean finally closes his hand and Lucy gets expelled of your head. Dean gets out too.

You were still unconscious when Dean wakes up. You stop screaming and struggling.

- Come on wake up. - He begs.

Rowena holds your hand.

- Whatever you did it worked. - She says.

- So why isn't her waking up?

- She will. But it will take time till she recover. James magic was forced into her and now it's getting back to his owner. But she is damaged so I don't know...

- What?

- I don't know if she even is gonna survive this.

You open your eyes slowly.

- Hey sweetheart. - Dean says. You try to speak but you were too weak - Don't speak. It's fine. 

- I... - You say week - I'm cold.