The Coven

You wake up a few hours later. Dean was by your side, you stay there for a minute just admiring that beauty that you had by your side. "How did you find a gorgeous man like that?" You think.
You decide to get out of bed and go for a walk in the bunker. You found Sam in the kitchen.
- You should be in bed. - He says.
- Yeah but I need to walk.
- Rowena said you should rest.
- And since when Rowena is my doctor? Please Sam, don't you think that I will be stuck in that room for days right? Because as much as I love Dean's room it would suck to be there all the time.
- You know what? You are speaking like a true Winchester.
- Really?
- Yeah, we always ignore advices and say that we are ok when we're not. Did I told you that time that Dean was in the hospital and doctor said that he was going to die and he just gets out of there like it was nothing?
- Really? He did that?
- Yeah. Of course I find a way to save him. - He smiles.
- Oh Cas is here.
- How do you know that?
Cas shows up.
- Hello Sam, (Your Name) I'm glad to see that you are back on the bunker.
- Thanks Cas. - He approaches you and gives you a hug. - Oh and Sam - You let go the hug - I can feel Cas in a short distance. That's why I knew he was here.
- Really?
- And he's not the only one, I could feel Crowley was a demon before he tell me, of course I didn't knew what demons were but I felt something dark.
- That's... wow I don't have words.
- And here comes my love. - You approach Dean that just arrived at the kitchen and kiss him.
- You should be in bed.
- I know but I feel weaker for being just in bed. I need to walk and to learn how to control my magic.
- But Rowena said...
- I know what Rowena said but, Dean I'm fine and you know what? I think we should go for a walk now, it's afternoon, the sun is shinning. It will be great.
- Are you sure you can go?
- Oh honey, I'm a witch not a vampire. Let's go.
You give Dean a kiss in the cheek and start walking to the room to change cloths. Dean looks at  Sam.
- She really said that to me? - Sam craks up laughting. - What?
- She is funny.
- I'm funny too.
- Yeah Dean, you aren't. - Sam says passing through Dean.
- I am, why don't you laught of that I say? - He says to the hallway.
- Because you're not funny. - Sam says at the end of the  hallway.
- Shut up I'm hilarious. - Dean looks at Cas that was starring him - Let's just go.
A few minutes later you all get in the car and go to the town. Arriving there Dean parks the car and you all get out and start your walk on foot.
After a few minutes Sam breaks the silence by saying.
- This is kind of good.
- You two never walk on a city just for walk an not for hunting monsters? - You ask.
- Never. - Dean answers.
- Cas? - He learns his head down. - Never? Cas you're here since the beggining of time and nothing, not once? Oh man we gotta do this more times.
You all continue the walk till three women just appear in your front. You knew them, they were witches from the coven. The middle one says.
  - Still with the hunter (Your Name)? You know that it's not right.
- What do you want?
- For you to assume your place in the throne. After all it seems like you're the great witch.
- I won't do that.
- Oh you will.
- They are hunters? Can I kill them. - The witch on the right says.
- Not yet. - The middle one says.
- I would like to see you try. - You say.
She says something in latin and throws a ball of bright light to you all. With a move you make a magic shield to proctect the four of you. When the light fades she was surprise that nothing happened.
- Strongest witch in the world. Sorry - You say sarcastically.
You attack her throwing her in the air to a building far away. The middle one attacks Dean and Sam holding them against the wall and the left one tries to attack Cas. To try to save the brothers attacking the witch with your powers but you're still weak and the only thing you could do was making her let go the boys. On that moment Cas touches the other witch's head and kills her and at the same time Sam shoots and kills the witch that attack them, you scream "No!". The third seeing all of that runs away.
You didn't want anyone to die, even if those were the withes that attack you, all they were the witches that you grow up with, they use to be your friends.
After that Cas decides to take care of the bodies and you three get to the car. Before you get in Dean approaches you.
- You're ok?
- Yeah, it's just, I know those two, we grow up together. We use to be friends.
- They choose their own way, you couldn't do anything for them.
- You know what? You're right, I couldn't do anything for them, but I can do for the coven. I will take my place as a lider. The things will change.. I mean, if that's ok with you.
- I... - he signs - Do what you think it's right, I will be here, by your side. But you have to promise me something.
- What?
- Just wait a few days, you need to rest before you face all of that. You weak I can tell and I don't know what I would do if something happen to you.
- I will.
You three arrive to the bunker.
A week later you were totally fine and you could already control yourself and now, that you received your magic, you are the strongest witch in the world.
As for you and Dean you were so in love!! ♡ He was even helping you to learn how to use your magic, he help with research mostly, he was getting use to you being a witch. So you decided it is time to face the coven.
- Dean - You find him in the library. - We need to talk. - You sit down in the chair next to him. - You know I'm getting stronger.
- Yeah, what do you want to tell me?
- I think it's time for me to face the coven.
- You think you're ready?
- Yeah. I think it's time.
- Do you want me to go with you?
- Yeah, but not inside the coven, could you wait for me outside? I don't know how I will get out of there. Here, this is for you. - You put something in his hands.
- An hex bag?
- Yeah but this is no common hex bag, this will hide you from all the witches of the coven except me, no one will know that you're there so that way I know that nothing bad it's going to happen to you. Keep it always with you during that.
- I will. When you want to go?
- Now.
- Now? Ok I will write Sam a note so he knows that we are fine.
- Ok.
He wrote the note and left it in one of the tables of the library.
You and Dean get to the car and go to the place where the coven reunites almost every day. He parks the car away from the door but in a place that he could see when you get out.
- You're sure that you want to do this right now? - He asks.
- Yeah I do. - You kiss him - I love you Dean.
- I love you too (Your Name).
You get out of the car and start walking till you hear him.
- (Your Name)! - You turn around to see him get out of the car - Are You Gonna Remember Me Tomorrow? - You both smile.
- I will. - You answer before carry on walking.
As you arrive at the door you open your arms and all of the sudden the coven start to shake, all the witches are scared. The old and made of rock walls start to gain new forms and a diferent collour, white, the stone floor turn to bright wood and the main chair turn to a real thone that was above the normal floor. Then the two doors open showing you, you take three steps foward and say.
- Do you miss me? Cause I sure as hell didn't miss you.