I Will Save Your Life

- Dean, Crowley took her, we don't know where she is.
- She must be in his place, locked there.
- Or maybe he took her downstairs?
- No. He's not that smart, plus, he hates that place. Sam. Go find Cas and rescue Rowena.
- And you?
- I can't leave. I have the two girls of my life in there. One I know it's okay but the other.. - Dean takes a deep breath - Go Sam. Bring her here, and bring the entire damn coven if you need to.
- I will. - Sam says.
On the parking lot Sam calls Cas for help. He shows up and zap them both to Crowley's place. There they find Rowena locked and tied. They free her and when Crowley shows up Cas just zap the three of them to the hospital.
- Rowena? - Dean says seeing her full of blood.
- Yeah. I hate Fergus! I need you wings, - She looks to Cas - go find me some things. I need to make a spell to get better. Only after that I will be able to help (Your Name).
She gives Cas a list of things and he dissapears. Sam stays there.
- Rowena do you really think you can save her? - Dean asks.
- I hope so. Tell me what the doctors are saying about her.
- They say she suffer a major blood lost and hit her head against the window. She lost control over the car, get out of the road and just hit some tree. The doctor said she's pretty bad and they don't know if...
- We're going to save her.
- Rowena why do you left to the coven without saying anything to her? You know that all of this is happening because we went to look for you in the Grand Coven. - Sam says.
- I'm aware.
- So why?
- The vampires.
- What? - Dean asks.
- They took all the blood of (Your Name)'s family stock. All of the blood of her grandma, her mother, it was a lot of blood and I just needed to bring it back.
- And you did?
- No. The witches and the vampires were drinking it when I arrive. That's why they were so strong. The only blood that I could bring was a bag. I took it to the Eternals and then gave it to her when you two were passed out in the room.
- Damn it!
- I'm sorry Dean, I really am. - Cas shows up -You brought all I ask?
- I did. - He answers.
- Well let's get to work shall we? Just need to find some safe place. Dean you stay here. You two, let's go.
The three of them leave the room.
A doctor approaches Dean.
- How is she?
- She's responding well to the medication but she lost a lot of blood so we need to do an blood transfusion.
- Blood transfusion? - His heart breaks and tears get to his eyes.

- I'm so sorry for telling you all those things I said

- I'm so sorry for telling you all those things I said. Sam says that it's because of our link, that it messed up with our emotions but I don't know if it is or not, I just know that I called you a bad mother and you aren't. You are the best mother that I ever seen. Mary was crying in your arms because she was sick, you notice that but I didn't, and then you run to the coven to try to save her. I was so stupid. - He grabs your hand - I'm so sorry (Your Name). I will make it right. I promise that to you. I will save your life.
- Sir. - A nurse comes in the room. - Can you sit down on that chair please? We are going to start taking your blood.
He pulls the chair to you side and holds your hand. The nurse prepars his other arm and starts taking his blood. Minutes later the bag was full is blood. They prepare the things and you start receiving his blood. He didn't left your side for a minute.
When the bag was empty the nurses leave the room letting you and Dean alone there.
- Come on sweetheart. You need to wake up.

 You need to wake up

- Dean. - Sam says entering the room with Mary in his arms.
- Mary. - He approaches his brother and holds his daughter. - Hey sweetheart. - She was awake and moves her little hands like saying hello. - She's good?
- Yeah. The doctor said that she is ready to go home.
Dean approaches you with your daughter in his arms.
- She's fine (Your Name). Our daughter is not sick anymore. You saved her (Your Name), you saved her. Please you have to wake up. We need to take care of her, both of us. It's our job right?
- Dean.
- Yeah.
- Why don't you take Mary home, have a shower and then comeback. You need to rest man.
- No, I can't Sam. I can't leave her like this. But maybe you can take her. - He approaches his brother - Go home, take care of her. Give her a bath and take one too. I can't leave (Your Name) Sam. I can't. Now that this little beauty is okay you need to take care of her while I'm here, Cas will help you. Bring her back later. - He gives her to Sam. - Hey beautiful you will be with uncle Sammy, he will take care of you.
- Uh. - He says surprised.
- What?
- Nothing. Just that... uncle Sam. I didn't had time to think much about that.
- Well you are her uncle aren't you. Take her. And Sam. Just don't let her out of your side.
- I won't.
- (Your Name) will want do see her when she wakes up so after you rest a bit bring her back.
- I will.
Sam leaves the room and Dean sits again on your side and grabs your hand.
After about an hour he ends up sleeping with his head on the bed and still holding your hand.
He only wakes up when he feels your hand move. He looks at it just to make sure It wasn't just his imagination and that is when he sees you moving your fingers.
He lifts his head and with a surprised and hopeful face he looks at you.
- (Your Name)?