The Link

As you arrive the bunker Dean don't want to wake you so he takes you in his arms and with Sam's help he takes you to your shared bedroom. There he places you on the bed and then he kneels by your side just admiring you, caressing your hair and your face thinking about the baby that you have inside of you.
You open your eyes and see him.
- Dean. - You say sleepy.
- Hey beautiful. I'm sorry if wake you up.
- You didn't. What are you doing?
- I'm just looking at you.
- Looking at me? Why?
- I was just thinking about what happened today.
- What? - You sit on the bed. - Oh of course, I'm still sleepy. Sorry.
- Why didn't you tell me sooner?
- Dean.
- Why?
- You're a hunter, I'm a witch, I think that I was just afraid. After all this child will be a witch and legacy of hunter.
- And man of letters.
- Yes... All of that just scared me, and of course I have the coven, I could feel that they were planning an attack, I didn't knew when of course but I know that if you knew you wouldn't let me go there.
- Of couse. You almost die in there! - He raises his voice - I almost lost you!
- I know but I needed to go there. I needed to tell them that I was going to get away from them for a while.
- Really?
- Yeah, I don't want to put myself in danger because of the baby, and because of you... but before I start to talk they attack me and I couldn't do anything.
- I'm sorry for raising my voice at you. I just can't take of my mind the image of you dying in my arms.
- But I'm here, I'm alive. We are both alive. - You place your right hand over your belly.
- You know what? - He approaches you. - I can't wait till I see out belly getting bigger. - You smile at him.
- No chick ficks.
- Yeah you know I love chick ficks.
- Yeah I do, come here Dean Winchester.
You grab his shirt and kiss him and you to end up making love ♡
In the morning you wake up sick again and you run to the bathroom. When you finnaly get out of the bathroom you notice that Dean is not in the bedroom so you start looking for him in the bunker.
Kitchen, hallway, library and nothing, you find Sam on his room.
- Good morning Sammy. - You say near the door.
- Good morning. - He approaches you and kisses your forehead. - Feel better?
- Yeah. Where's Dean?
- He's not in the bunker?
- No.
- I think I know where he is.
- Where?
- Lawrence.
- Why would he be there?
- Let's go make him a surprise.
You and Sam grab something to eat and take a car of the man of letters garage and go to Lawrence.
Arriving there Sam parks the car next to a cemitery.
- You think he's here?
- Look. - You look to where Sam was pointing and you see that beautiful Chevy.
You get out of the car and you immediately see Dean. You two approach him.
- Dean. - You say and he turns around to see you both.
- What are you doing here? - He approach you - Are you okay sweetheart?
- Yeah but I was worried about you. You left without saying nothing.
- I'm sorry.
- What are you doing here?
- Come with me. - He took you close to a grave. - It's my mum. Well she is not really here but it's a memory. You know I never like it here but now. I'm just trying to be close to her. She would love you you know.
- Do you think so?
- I keep trying to imagine what would be like to tell her that she's gonna be a grandmother.
- She would love to know. She would be so happy. - Sam says.
- You were a baby when she died, you never met her right Sam? - You ask.
- I met her late in life.
- How?
- Time travel, angels and everything.
Dean touches your belly and you look at him.
- I came here - he starts - because I needed to think, about us, about the baby, everything.
- And?
- I love you (Your Name) and our baby will never go through the things that we been trough. I promise that to you. - You just smile.
A while later you get out of there and go eat something cause you are starving.
In the restaurant you sit right next do Dean and Sam sits in front of you two. You all ask and start to eat. All of the sudden a black woman approach your table.
- Oh hello boys, what are you doing here? Don't you tell me that's something wrong with that house again?
- Missouri, hey. - Sam says - No, we come here for another reason.
- Your mother.
- How do you.. - Dean says.
- Oh Dean did you forget who am I? - She looks to you now. - And who is this beautiful girl?
- She... - Dean was going to answer but she cut him of.
- Oh, you are powerful my girl, I can't read you. It's okay, I know this boys since they were kids. Give me your hand. - She takes your hand - Oh so you are Dean's girlfriend, a witch. I never thought that Dean was going to en up with a witch. Nothing against you darling. Oh congratulations. You're having a baby.
- How do you know all of that? - You ask surprised.
- (Your Name) - Sam smiles - Missouri is a psychic.
- Oh. I'm sorry. - She lets go your hand.
- It's fine. But you have to take care of yourself. Dean, - he looks at her - you need to take care of her. With your powers and your pregnancy it's not going to be easy. You will feel strong somethimes but you will feel weak the others. - She grabs your hand again - You need to be careful because I feel that your link to your child is too big. If something happens to you it happens to the baby. You understand that?
- Yeah. If I get hurt he gets hurt too.
- And if he gets hurt you get hurt too. You are depending on each other to keep living right now.
- If she, - Sam says - for example, I hope not but if she lost her kid..
- Sam! - Dean yelled.
- If that happens - Missouri answers looking at you - you will be dead too. - You stay in shock. - I don't know if that link is going to last till the end of the pregnancy or not but you need to be carefull.
She left right next to that. You were still in shock and Dean pull you to him, hugs you with one arm, puts his hand on your belly and gives you a kiss in your head.
- Nothing is going to happen to you, don't worry. I wont let. Let's go home.
You pay and walk to the car. You and Dean on the Impala and Sam on the other car that you take from the bunker.
- Hey. - He says trying to catch your attention. - It's going to be okay.
- My life is connected to his.
- You two almost died in that place, maybe that's what make the link between you two. If you had it before Rowena would tell you right?
- Yeah I think so.
You stay in silence for a few minutes till you start to feel sick again.
- You are okay?
- Can you please stop the car?
He parks the car in one side of the road and you get out, walk a little bit and falling on your knees you throw up.
Sam that was in the car behind yours stops it and approaches Dean.
- What happened? - He asks.
- She's sick again. - He answers and approaches you. - (Your Name)?
- Don't. I don't want you to see me like this.
He approaches you even more and holds your hair back.
- Don't care. Compared with all I saw this is nothing. I want to be here for you.
You stop and lean your head back against his chest resting a little bit. He caresses your hair.
- Thank you.
- It's going to be okay. I'm here.
A while later he helps you up and get approach the car where Sam was.
- You're better? - He asks.
- Yeah.
- You want to go shotgun again or you want to go back there. - Dean asks.
- I'll go shotgun.
He helps you enter the car and then he enters right next to that. Sam goes to the other car and you all go to the bunker.
You spend the rest of the day resting and when you go to sleep Dean holds you tight in his arms.
In the morning you feel good and not sick anymore. Dean was already up so you go to the kitchen and find Sam there.
- Good morning. - You say.
- Good morning - You sit down in front of him - Feel sick again?
- No, I feel fine, for now at least.
- You're strange.
- Yeah, I've been thinking..
- Of what?
- I need to reunite the coven again.
- What?
- I mean, we left the bodies of that witches there, the others take care of it but they already send messages for me to reunite the coven. I'm their leader, they are my responsability.
- You know what? You are speaking like Dean.
- What?
- You're blaming yourself for things that you didn't do. For the death of that four witches because you are the leader. They make their choice, you could't do anything. You're their leader but they are the ones that choose their path, they are not your responsability anymore.
- Yeah. But I need to reunite the coven again.
- Dean won't let you.
- Well, God make us with free will right?
You grab an apple and eat it in silence. Then you find Dean in the library.
- Good morning. - You say.
- Good morning sweetheart. - He approaches and kisses you but he feels that somethings wrong - What's happening? Are you sick again?
You get away from him.
- We need to talk Dean.
- It's about the baby? - He asks worried.
- No, it's about the coven.
- You are not planning to go back there aren't you?
- I have to go back there.
- I knew it! - He raises his voice. - Are you forgetting that the last time you were there you almost died?
- I have to go there, I'm their leader.
- Well screw it! - He yells - You are not going there. The end.
- Well I'm a grown woman. - You yell - I'm a witch, I have powers are you forgetting that?
- Are you forgetting that you almost died there? - He yells back.
- Are you forgeting that those witches need me? I'm their leader!
- Well I need you too damit!
- I will be fine!
- Well you can't be sure of that can't you?
- I can! Nothing wrong will happen this time!
- Well are you forgetting that you have a baby inside of you?
- No, I am not forgetting! And it's because of this baby that I need to go there!
- And If something happens uh? And if I loose you both? Remember what Missouri told you?
- Yeah I remember! Dean...
- No! You're not going!
- I will!
- Oh you're not! Even if I have to chain you, you're not going!
- Well you're not my boss!
- But I'm your boyfriend! I'm the father of that child you have inside of you!
- Well I wish... - You stop talking because you knew that what you were going to say was something you didn't meant to say.
- What? Tell me what you were goint to say!
- Nothing!
- I can't believe in this! You are not going (Your Name)! Period!
Dean leaves you alone in the library. Sam that heard everything enter the library finding you in tears.
- I hate to say I told you so..
- Oh please stop Sam!
- You knew that Dean would react like that.
- Yeah! But I.. - You feel a sharp pain on your belly - Ahhh! - You scream in pain and fall on your knees.
- What's happening? - Sam asks getting close to you. He kneels in front of you.
- Ahh! - You scream again.
- What is happening (Your Name)?
- Sam! Please help me!
- Tell me what are you feeling!
- It hurts.
- Your belly? Tell me!
- My magic is overwhelming me. Ahhh! I can't take this anymore.
- Breathe. It will be okay. You are strong. I am here. Remember you have to be calm for your baby. He needs you and you need him
You look down, your jeans had blood.
- Sam - You say crying. - I think I'm loosing my baby!