Saved Angel

You pass out and fall on the floor, Dean runs to you and takes you in his arms.

 - Chuck! - He yells - If she dies I swear Chuck! I swear....

 Chuck touches you.

 - She's alright.

 Chuck looks to his son, he had fell to the floor too and passed out.

 - Is it done? - Sam asks.

 - No. - Chuck answers - I can't do it alone, I need her.

 - No. - Dean says - No way.

 - Dean...

 - Look at her Chuck. No way she's going to continue to do this.

 - She has to, Dean. - Cas says getting close - This needs to be finished.

 Dean looks to Cas but before he could say anything you wake up breathless and sit up.

 - Are you okay?

 - Dean? - You say seeing him - What are you doing here?

 - I had to be here.

 - This isn't your fight.

 - The hell it isn't. We're one, we're connected, this is my fight.

 - What about Mary and James?

 - They are with Adam, they're fine.

 He helps you get up.

 - Dean I need to finish this.

 - But you just pass out.

 - I'm stronger, as Chuck said to me before, - you look to Chuck - I got all the knowledge and the magic from all the witches that ever existed. At this moment, - you look to Dean again - in the whole universe, only Chuck is more powerful than me. Dean I need to finish this love. Step back so you won't get hurt. I'll be fine.

 Someone gets behind you and holds you putting an angel blade on your throat.

 - I wouldn't be so sure. - Lucy says. He had waken up without anyone noticing.

 - Let her go! - Dean yells and tries to get close but Sam and Cas hold him.

 - Nah uh. - Lucy puts the blade closer.

 You close your eyes and take a deep breath. Lucy screamed in pain, let you go, and took a few steps back.

 - What did you do? - Sam asks.

 - I made his whole body burn hot. - You hold Chuck's hand again - Let's do it. Let's save your son.

 Cas takes the brothers a few meters away. You take a deep breath, close your eyes, and focus on heal him. You unite all of your power with Chuck's. A bright light shows up coming from you both to him. Fifteen long minutes pass till the light is finally gone and you and Chuck open your eyes.

 Lucy was on the floor, unconscious. You look to Chuck.

 - Did it work? Did we do it? - You ask him.

 - I think so.

 Chuck lets go of your hand and approaches his son touching him in the arm. He wakes up and looks to him.

 - Dad?

 - Hey. You're fine, we did it, we healed you. Come here.

 They hug each other.

 The brothers and Cas approach you.

 - Are you okay? - Dean asks you.

 - I am. - You answer - I'm just exhausted. Let's go home. Cas, are you coming?