20• Psyrens

• 9:15 p.m •

We spent the whole day doing what couples do I guess. Steez's so smart but he sounds a bit delusional. The shit he says about his third eye, 47, and chakras kinda freak me out. We sat in a Jamaican store and a girl walked in starring at us.

"Who the fuck is that?" I whispered to Steez.

He didn't say anything. The girl ordered her food and sat across the shop. She was on her phone but looked at us every once in a while.

I grew a pair of balls and called her out. "Can I help you? You keep looking over here."

She made a stank face and went back to her phone.

"What I thought." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Steez.

He scratched his head and looked down at the table. He sighed and we picked up his moms food. She wanted some chicken and we stopped to get her some.

"Thanks honey!" She kissed my cheek and took the food.

I sat next to Steez and played with his hair.

"What's up?" He asked.

"I'm nervous about moving." I frowned.

"Why? It's a 2 hour drive. We're gonna have to stop at the lil toll things but they don't check much. We'll be fine."

"I know but living like this until next year is kinda crazy. I'll be 18 in August and you'll be 18 in July, I think. And God forbid we get caught with the law after you turn legal and I'm still seventeen."

"Steffy don't think like that. It's only a year. We'll be good. Don't even trip."

I nodded my head and stared into space.

Dad's POV

I never cry. I don't remember the last time I did. For the past like two days I've been gutted. Why? Why would she runaway? My babygirl left.

"Dad, please. She left a note. She's fine. Trust me, I'll know when she's in trouble." Issa sat down next to me.

"She could be anywhere right now!! She's not ready for the world!" I opened a bottle of beer and took a swig.

"She's very mature. She's an independent woman. Don't think that way and please, no more beers. That's your third one." He's trying so hard to make me feel better. "Think about how she would feel if you're wallowing in a bottle."

"You're right..." I rubbed my face and slammed the bottle on the dinning table. Issa jumped and followed me to the kitchen like a lost child. "I need to call the police."

"No. don't. I know her. She'd come back home."

"What if something happens!!!? What do I do when she die-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" He screamed. "STOP! What the fuck?! Why would you say that?! What kind of shit is that?!"

I wobbled to the fridge and kept my mouth shut. Issa was obviously frustrated and angry. I don't blame him. Stephanie is my world and I can't live without her, ever since her mom left I've been attached. She looks just like her, same attitude, she's like a clone.

End Of Dad's POV