50• Girls Put Boys In Cemeteries

After we packed some of our bags and grabbed our food we were on our way to Virginia.

"What if we run into someone we know while we're down there?" I asked while chewing my food.

"We'll just have to figure something out and make sure they keep their mouths shut." He said proudly. The tone in his voice scared me.

"Oh...okay." I said.

A Day In The Life Of Denzel Curry Pt. 2 by Denzel Curry played on the radio and I fell asleep.

• 12:21 a.m •

I woke up and we stopped at a gas station.

"Hey, Good morning. You hungry?" He asked. "I'm about to go pay in the store."

"Chips."

He nodded his head and left. Once he got in the store I reached to the back and locked the doors.

"Thanks for keeping me safe Steez." I said to myself sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

I looked at the time on my phone.

Oh, it is morning. 

Steez came back with a bag and gave it to me. Chips ahoy, two Pineapple Fantas, Pringles and Takis. 

"Ooooo." I said.

"What?" He started the car.

"Can I have some cookies?" I said innocently. 

._____. "Stephanie no. Those are mine. Eat your chips and hush."

I frowned. "Why though?"

"Because you said you wanted chips. I bought you an extra bag of takis and fanta. Be thankful and stop asking me why."

"...But why?" I asked.

"BRUH!"

I started laughing. "That's alright. Imma just steal them. You have a Netflix account?"

"Yeah."

I gave him my phone and he logged in. I got it back and watched Adventure Time. 

"You should've used a bootleg website."

I looked at him. "...You would be the one."

He giggled and took some of my chips. I sucked my teeth and put them in my shirt.

"WHY!?" I asked.

He laughed. "You sound hurt."

"I am! WHY!?" I asked again.

"I'm a big dude. You know I gotta eat."

"SO!?"

"Soooooo, I finessed you." He shrugged. "And they good."

"I know it!" I forced my tears.

"Steph don't cry. You can have some of my cookies."

I took three and smiled. He rolled his eyes and huffed. 

"Jamal!" I said.

"What Stephanie?" He yawned.

Why are you yawning?" I asked.

"Because I'm tired. I'm about to cuss yo ass out, quit asking me questions you already know the answer to."

"UM! I wanted to know because you out here driving and yawning. Don't play with my life. Do I need to drive?"

"Nooooo. I'm not playing with your life because mine is involved."

"Oh wow so if yours wasn't then its okay right?" I asked.

He sighed. "Steffy no. I'm too tired for your childish ways."

"Fine." I crossed my arms and kept eating. "Lil hoe."