28• Euphoric

• 8:51 p.m •

I walked into the club and was greeted by Toni. Lights, drinks, glitter, women, music, and money surrounded me.

"HEY GIRL!!!" She yelled over the music. "YOU LOOK SEXY! PRINCE WANTS YOU IN THE BACK!"

"ALRIGHT IMMA SEE YOU LATER. MAKE SURE THERES A POLL OPEN FOR ME!" I hobbled to back and opened the door. Prince was in the middle of the room smoking. He's the only one in here which is strange.

"Sup baby girl." He said lazily.

"Hey Daddy." I said awkwardly trying to get used to calling him Daddy.

"Come here and show me whatchu got."

I walked over to him and started dancing. He bit his lip and smiled.

"AITE, AITE! Don't spoil it for me."

I stopped and he pulled me on his lap.

Warning!!!!!! Sexual activity ahead!!!!!! ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

"You a virgin? When was the last time you had sex? You can't be a virgin." He whispered in my ear.

"Ummm..." I pulled away from him and giggled nervously.

"Tell the truth." He put his joint out and rubbed my thighs.

"I'm...a virgin."

He laughed and I felt embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed baby girl. That's good, you ain't one of these chicken head hoes running around with they head cut off jumping on every dick. I like that. But tell me, is your man at least doing a couple of favors?"

"What do you mean favors?" I asked.

"You know what I mean. Or do you do it yourself?"

"What are you talking about?" I laughed.

"Does he at least eat you out? Fingers? I mean come on, at least eating you out."

"...No."

"No?"

"No!" I said. "Our relationship isn't about sex anyway. I don't know what a relationship is to you but..." My voice trailed.

"No wonder you're so awkward when it comes to sexual things. It's ok though. Just lay down."

"Why?"

"Stop asking questionsss! Damn!"

I got off of him and laid down on one of the couches while he was washing his hands. He came back and slipped my garter off.

"Ohhhh." He said. "You're wet."

I giggled and he chuckled.

"Tell me when to stop, aite?"

   I nodded my head and he went down to my private. He kissed my clit and my eyes widened. He licked, kissed and tongued me leaving me breathless moaning lowly and I started guiding him.
   He smiled and stuck two fingers in me making me gasp while eating me. My iris slipped into my eyelids as his fingers moved faster and faster making me scream and squeal. I groaned aggressively and pulled his hair. He grunted then started humming as he made his way back to my clit. I clawed the couch and tears formed in my eyes.

"You want me to stop?" He said in between.

"No, no." I moaned.

"Beg for it. I'll stop."

"Prince don't. Please, please, please." I shrieked.

"You have to ask me to cum."

"Can I cum pleaseeee?" My back arched and I pulled his hair some more.

"Who are you asking?" He asked.

"Can I please cum Daddy? Please?!??"

"Go ahead."

I released and I started shaking. He got up and smiled while licking his fingers clean.

I gasped and rolled onto the floor.

"How was it?" He asked.

I looked at him knowing that he already knew the answer.

"You're a good girl Stephanie." He helped me up and I exhaled, catching my breath.

He continued laughing and I stumbled on my heels.