39• Right Through Me

• 1:43 p.m •

My eyes burn from watching the clock on the wall tick. It's been hours and I'm paranoid. Steez didn't even text me. I texted him first but...nothing. I noticed we were missing some things in the apartment. I'm missing my hair brush and I think Steez is missing his hair pick unless he took it with him. Before I went out with Steez last night I had my brush, I used it and now it's gone. I left it in the bathroom. I even checked my bag, my scarf is missing and the heels I wore at the strip club.
   I heard the closet door open slowly and stopped dead in my tracks. Out came Prince with a knife. I wanted to scream. My mouth opened but nothing came out. He put his finger over his lips and approached me slowly.

"Shh." His hand fell onto my shoulder and he smiled.

"You either come with me or you're going back to Virginia." He blackmailed. "I'm sure your dad misses you. What about your brother...Issa. Yeah, that's the nigga name."

The only word that came out of my mouth was what.

   He grabbed my hand and lead me outside. When he looked away I grabbed my Swiss knife and phone and shoved it inside my pants. You gotta do whatchu gotta do. It was very cold outside. About 50 degrees.

"I need a jacket." I complained.

"Shut the fuck up." He said dryly as we approached a car. He pushed me inside and he started driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I curled up in the seat trying to get warm.

"Home." He said. "Where you're supposed to be. I already told you that niggas a simp."

"Can you fucking stop?! You're so childish! Like really. You hid in my fucking closet for God knows how long and basically kidnapped me.......WHAT KINDA NIGGA SHIT IS THAT?!"

He chuckled and scratched his beard.

"What's funny?!?!"

"Nothing! You're just cute when you're mad bae."

"Don't fucking call me that." I rolled my eyes.

"Call you what? Bae?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. I respect that."

I looked at him to see if he was serious and he is. I gritted my teeth and we stopped at a red light.

"Don't act like I didn't make you feel good." He pulled a hoodie out of the back and handed it to me. "What do you say?"

"Thank you." I put it on. "And what are you talking about?"

He smirked. "You know exactly what I'm talking about babygirl. Remember at the strip club? Damn you was so fucking tight."

"..." I kept quiet.

"Huh?"

"Yeah! Yes." I admitted. "I remember. How could I not?"

"Yeahhh...I did a good job didn't I?"

I looked out the window. He grabbed my face and went down to my neck.

"Didn't. I?!" He asked again.

"Yes." I replied lowly.

He smiled. "You're a good girl Stephanie. You know that?"

I nodded my head.

"Hm?!"

"Yes!" I shouted.

He looked at me and looked angry. "Don't disrespect me aite?! If anything, I'm the one that does that. I will be the one degrading you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair while keeping one hand on the wheel.

"Good girl."