27• Haze

We finished eating and went back to the club. Toni was still in the same room on the phone with someone.

"No...I already told you...that's not fair at all!...fuck you!!!....I can't do shit without you questioning me like I'm some irresponsible 12 year old!!!" She hung the phone up and put it in her bra.

"Bad time?" Prince asked.

"No." she hugged him and rubbed her face.

"Hey...um...what do I do now?" I asked.

"Just go home and get ready for tonight ok?" Prince said.

I nodded my head. "Alright. See you guys later."

• 8:34 p.m •

"So you're about to go to work like right now?" Steez asked.

I sighed while putting on my makeup. "No Steez. I'll be leaving in like 25 minutes but I wanna be early so...yeah. Calm down. You going to work?"

"Nah. Ion work late unless one of the boys doing something and can't come in." He leaned in the doorway of the bathroom and watched me put my makeup on.

"Mm. How much you make?" I asked.

"$500."

"Not too bad." I replied. "We finally getting somewhere."

"Yeah...we can't be doing this forever though. You know that right? I don't want you to get used to wearing makeup, five inch heels and them little bit of clothes."

"Ughhh ok! I gotchu Steezy. Stop panicking!" I chuckled. "Imma make a couple thousand and dip."

"You know what to do if someone touches you right?"

"Yes."

"Tell me. I wanna hear you say it." He said with a straight face.

"If someone touches me in spots only you should touch and see I will call you." I rolled my eyes. "Sounds like some 13 year old girls pledge to her parents."

"And what else?"

"I'll tell you everything. Everythingggg!"

"Good Babygirl." He kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look good in heels. Your body is...stunning."

I chuckled. "Thank you. Maybe when I get home you can get whatever you want." I said seductively while biting my lip.

"Yeah. I like that. When will you get home?" He asked.

"I don't know. Around one in the morning."

"One?! Who's gonna bring you home cause I know imma be sleep."

"One of my co-workers will drive."

"No. I don't like how that sounds. Call me right after work."

"Steez it's not even that far from here!"

"I understand that but if someone decides to steal yo ass you gon wish I picked you up."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. See you later. I love you."

"Love you too. Use the payphone to call me."

"Mhm." I opened the door and left.