33• Blur My Hands

• 12:03 p.m •
• End Of Steez's POV, Back to Stephanie's POV •

"Steez I'm bored." I whined.

"Go play with your toes or something." Steez dismissed my comment.

I frowned and looked at him. He sighed.

"You wanna go out or something?"

My eyes lit up and I smiled. "Yeah! Where though?"

"I know this place downtown we could eat at later on." He said. "It's one of those fancy places though so we gotta go out and find some clothes."

"Oh. Right now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go."

He pulled me off of the bed and hugged me.

"What's wrong, Steez?"

"Nothing. You know I love you right?"

"Yeah. You've been unsteady and just acting weird since you started selling."

"Nah, just became aware of how crazy this world is. It trips me up when I see people buying crack and shit like that. People would do anything just for a rock, a bag of weed, I see girls come in and sell their bodies just to get some meth or something." He shook his head

"I know and I'm sorry you have to see that." I kissed his cheek and peeled him off of me.

We left he motel and took the bus to downtown Philly.

   The wind slapped our faces as we walked down the sidewalk looking for the store Steez was talking about.

"We're just gonna hit up this store, go to T mobile then go home. I don't wanna stay out here for too long." He said as he put a hat on my head.

"Alright. Got it." I watched my breath disappear into the air. I was doing this for a couple of seconds until Steez grabbed my hand and yanked me into a store.

"Found it." He said.

"OUCH!" I whined. "You almost pulled my arm out you lil shit!"

Steez smiled. "You'll be alright. Pick whatever you want and meet me at the men's section."

We split up and I went straight to the dresses. As I was looking through the racks someone's hand fell on my shoulder and I snapped my head back.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. Can I help you with anything?" An old Caucasian lady said.

"Um yes! Do you have any formal dresses? Like one you'd wear to dinner or something?"

"Yes!" She smiled. "Follow me."

I followed her and stood on my tippy toes looking for Steez. I saw his hair sticking out.

Alright. He's still here. Cool!

"Here we are." The woman said. "Let me know if you need anything else."

"Ok. Thank you." I looked through the dresses and picked one out. I went to the dressing room and tried it on. Damn I look good in red.

   I finished drooling over how good I looked and looked for Steez again. While I was crossing to the men's section someone grabbed me and pushed me into the racks.

"Shh." It was Prince.

"WHAT-"

He covered my mouth.

"Calm down, calm down, calm down." He whispered. Some of his sweat dripped onto my forehead.

I stopped fighting him and he moved his hand.

"Where have you been? Why are you here with that simp?"

"I'm tired of you disrespecting us! Prince I don't want you! Leave me alone! Aite?!"

I nodded his head and got off of me, then sped walked out of the store. I sighed.

"Steph?" I heard Steez's voice.

"Down here!" I said with my hands up.

He picked me up and dusted me off. "What happened?" He laughed. "Why were you laying in the racks?"

"I um...I saw someone and hid in here. I just got scared." I lied.

He laughed. "Alright weirdo. You got everything you want?"

"I found this dress. You like it?" I held it up.

 You like it?" I held it up

"Oooo a lot." He smiled. "Where's your shoes and accessories?"

"Oh! That too? Alright."

I went to where the accessories and shoes were and found a choker, red pumps and earrings.

"Done." I said to myself. Steez paid for the clothes and we went to T mobile.