45• I Won't Want You Tomorrow B/c Tomorrows Complicated

• 3:09 p.m •

We've been here with the Pro's for about two hours now. I was talking to some boy with an Afro and a gap in his teeth. It looks good on him. His name is Joey. He keeps starring at me and winking. While Steez was in a room recording with everybody and playing around, I waited in the living room and Joey was sitting next to me eating a beef patty.

"What's up, beautiful?" He says with his mouth full.

I turned and looked at him, then turned away and looked down at my phone. He chuckled.

"WATCH ME THROW IT BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kwon yelled from the other room.

"Shut yo fruity ass up Kwon!" Dessy yelled from the bathroom.

"Shut up! That's why you taking a shit! NASTY ASS!" Kwon shot back.

I busted out laughing and gave Kwon a high five when he came out the room.

"Kwon you funny as hell." I giggled.

"I know." He poked his lips out.

Joey scooted closer to me.

"Can I help you?!" I turned and asked.

"Nah. You my brother's girl. I'm not tryna take you away from him. He deserves a good girl like you. I've heard a lot about you. We all have. We like you so far."

I nodded my head. "Then why were you just flirting with me?"

"I wasn't flirting with you. You're beautiful, you know that. I was just saying. You know that right? You know you look good babygirl."

I scratched my head. "Mhm...?"

Steez came out the room and kissed my cheek. "What's up?" He asked.

"Nothing much. You finished doing whatever you were doing in that room?"

"Yeah. I just need to clean it up a bit. You hungry?"

I nodded my head.

"Joey can you take her out to get something to eat while I finish?"

Joey nodded. "Of course bro. Where do you wanna eat sis?"

Sis? Nigga what?

"Is there a Chick Fil A 'round here?"

Steez laughed. "Nah! You want chicken?"

"Yeah."

"I know where. Let's go." Joey said.

I followed him out of the building and we started walking down the sidewalk.

"Where you from again?" Joey asked.

"Virginia." I answered.

"Oh yeah! Right! My bad ma."

"It's cool. So whenever y'all need to get something, you just go up the street?"

"Yup! Kinda. If it's groceries then yeah. If you want clothes and stuff you'll have to go on an adventure."

"Alright!" I chirped. "I understand."

He smiled again and I smiled back. Damn he looks good.

A/n: Sorry it took me so long to update. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope all of you have fun over the holidays!