40• I Just Want A Shallow Girl

His hand rested on my lap and we made it to a big secluded house.

"What do you think?" He asked

"About?"

"The house!" He chuckled.

"It's pretty." I said dryly.

"I knew you'd like it. Let's go." He got out and held my hand tightly as he opened the front door.

"You have a phone on you?" He asked.

"No."

"Alright and ew." He dropped my hand and wiped his. "Why are they so sweaty?!"

"Oh well maybe because you kidnaped me but I dunno! I'm not sure!" I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Lose the attitude babygirl." He said. A guy came down the stairs and dapped Prince up.

He looked at me closely and he looked shocked.

"What's up bro..." he asked Prince while starring at me.

"Just had to bring Wifey out. What's going on? Y'all finished those orders?"

"Yeah bro."

"My man!" Prince chuckled. "Can you show this lovely woman around while I go do something?"

"Of course."

He kissed my cheek and left. I went up the stairs with the man and he asked me a question.

"You Steez's girl right?" He whispered. "You have to be."

"Yeah...why?"

"Shittt. That nigga crazy. Prince brave for snatching yo ass up. Anyone else knows not to mess with him especially what's his."

"Why? Why are you saying that?"

"He was with his now Ex girl in BK and a nigga looked at her some type of way and he shot him. He don't play. Protective isn't he?"

"Very protective...um...what's your name?"

"My names Kirk. Imma try to get you outta here. Prince obsessed with you. He's always talking about you, he's been plotting since he met you."

He opened a door.

"This my room or something?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just don't talk back to Prince or make him mad and you're good. Be on your best behavior and I can get you out."

"Thank you Kirk." I sat on the bed and felt the sheets.

"No problem. You have a...phone?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I pulled it out of my pants. "Don't ask questions."

He chuckled and took it. "If he catches you with one he's gonna flip. I'll hold it for you and make sure I contact Steez and let him know where you are."

"Alright. I appreciate it Kirk. Thank you so much."

He nodded his head and left.