32• Subconscious Is Dishonest

• 10:19 a.m •

I sold a bag of weed and decided to grab something for me and Stephanie to eat. I went to IHOP and ordered to go. I rushed home and Stephanie was laid up in the bed playing with a rubix cube.

"Hey. You ok?" I put the food on the table and ran up to her and gave her a hug. "I bought you some food."

"Awwww!" She rubbed the sleep from her face. "Thanks. Can you bring it here please?"

I gave her the bag of food and she stated eating. "Did you eat?"

"Yeah, I ate on way way over here."

"Alright. How was it?"

I laid down next to he and played with her hair.

"Work. You'e back early." Shoved a pancake in he mouth and sprinkled some powdered sugar on her pancakes.

"Nah, I sold a bag and went out to get your food. I almost forgot until someone reminded me." I stretched.

"Someone reminded you? Who? When?"

She fed me a strip of bacon. "Don't even worry about it." I said with my mouth full.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Well I'm about to leave you."

"Nooooooo!" She wrapped her arms around me.

"Yesssss. I love you." I smiled and kissed her. Her mouth tasted like sugar and syrup.

"Love you too. See you soon. Get out my face." She said playfully.

I smiled and left, going back to the west side. Isaiah was outside with a bitch face. I gave one of my homies dap.

"What's up Steez?" James said.

"Sup James. What's the move today boss?"

"Uhhhhh, you still covering for that dude right?"

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"Then that's all."

"So just sell what he didn't sell?" I asked.

"Exactly." He smiled.

"Right after I'm done doing that I can go home?"

"Yup!"

"Aite coo."

I was around the strip club in some alleyway waiting for a customer. My heart was racing. This place is kinda sketchy. Anyone can come at anytime and take my ass out. I really need to carry a knife or gun on me before some shit actually happens.

"Yo." A deep voice said.

My neck snapped back to see who it was and it was a guy in a hoodie.

"Sup bro? What's your name?" I asked while digging in my bag.

"Prince." He said.

I stopped and looked at him. "You work at that strip club that got shot up the other day?"

"Yeah, why?"

I decided to keep my cool. "No reason. Here's your shit bro."

"Thanks." He paid and left.

I really need to invest into a phone. That way, orders will be easier and getting in touch with my girl will be easier too.

"Yo Smack." I jogged up the street where one of the guys I work with were at.

"Whats up Steez?"

"I already did all the orders. He didn't have much." I shrugged.

"Aite. I'll tell Isaiah you will be home."

"Alright. Thanks bro."

I got on the bus and went home.