26• Drown Me

A/n: Prince on the left and Toni on the right.

"Ion know. You tell me." He shrugged and tugged on his chain.

"Nigga I asked the question first! How do you answer a question with another question?! Hm? Riddle me that." I rolled my eyes and calmed down.

"Babygirl calmmmm downnn. One thing you will not do is disrespect me. Aite?"

I nodded my head.

"Alright?!" He said louder.

"Yes!!"

"Yes what?" He asked.

"Yes...Daddy."

Toni giggled from across the room. "Stop messing with her Prince!" Come here Stephanie. I'm sorry about him."

"No. Don't go to her." Prince ordered.

I didn't know what to do.

"Prince send her over so she knows what she's doing tonight! Damn!" Toni rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Go ahead Stephanie."

I got up and jogged over to Toni.

• 3:46 p.m •

We spend about three hours on the pole and I'm a natural. Kinda, I just need to fix my legs and where I put them when I'm climbing and going back down.

"WOOOO!" Prince cheered while clapping his hands. "Babygirl you look sexy on that poll. You're amazing!"

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Welcome to the family!!" Toni cheered and hugged me. I just sat there letting her hug me and watched Prince bite his lip at me. He makes me uncomfortable. Toni released from the hug and I scratched my head.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. What do you want to do Steffy?" Prince said.

"I kinda...just wanna eat something." I said shyly.

"Then let's go." He grabbed my hand.

"Y'all be careful." Toni said while waving.

   Prince ate a big plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon. I just ate two pancakes, eggs and two strips of bacon.

"Why're you so quiet?" Prince broke the silence.

"I'm not quiet."

"Yeah, you are."

"Look, I know myself and I'm not quiet. I just don't like you like that." I rolled my eyes.

"When I give you good dick, food and take care of you, you will. I promise."

I giggled. "Ok."

"You think I'm playing? Wait till we get back to the club." He chuckled.

"Mhm. So what's your story? Why are you a caregiver or pimp? Whatever you wanna call it."

"Caregiver, I don't like how pimp sounds. I don't play girls or sell their bodies to anyone. I actually care about you and your wellbeing. Sooooo...I'm a caregiver."

"Why?"

"I didn't have anyone that cared about me coming up and I don't want anyone to feel the way I did so I just do it to make them and myself happy."

"Then work at a nursing home. Not a strip club where most of the girls just want money. It's money then get the fuck for them."

He wrinkled his nose. "Nah. What do I look like working in a nursing home? Stephanie you're the only girl I've cared for that has substance. I like that. I think you're pretty cool."

"Thank you. So what do you do outside of the club?"

"Drugs. I sell em."

My eyes widened. "Yo-"

"I know, I know. It's dangerous, especially on the west side but I'm not afraid to die. I'm kinda ready to go anyway so...it's whatever. No ones gonna miss me other than Toni."

"We don't know each other like that but I'll miss you. You're a sweet guy...and I think you're cute."

He smirked and chewed his food. "You. You think I'm cute?"

I shrugged. "Yeah...the piercings kinda throw me off but you cute or whatever."

"I'll take them out if you want."

"No, no, no. I'll get used to it, plus it makes you more attractive."

He laughed. "You just said it threw you off."

I smiled. "I know but I like them now. It's you and that's cool. Don't change for anyone."

He nodded his head. "Your boyfriend is lucky to have you, Stephanie."

"I know it. Thank you."