52• I Want It All

• 9:05 p.m •

I fell on the bed out of breath with a towel hugging my body. Steez walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist cleaning his ears with a Q tip.

"Talk shit again. Imma tear that ass up." He threatened.

I smirked. "How bad your stroke game is?"

"Stephanie don't try it. I will fuck the shit out of you, you know I go deeeeeeeep." He said seriously.

"Whatever Steez." I scoffed and laughed.

"Steez? Really? What happened to Daddy?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes playfully. His phone started ringing.

"Shit." He rushed over to the night stand and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He answered. "...Yo who the fuck is this?..."

I snapped my neck back. "Hm?"

He put a finger up telling me to hush. "Isaiah...?! Yo I'm all the way down in..."

He looked shocked, hurt and confused. He hung up.

"Please don't tell me we have to skip states again." I sighed and put on a pair of black leggings and a basic long sleeved shirt.

"Maybe." He finished putting his clothes on.

"What's the move?" I asked and shook my head.

"Imma go back to Philly. You stay here." He said.

"Do you know how dangerous that is?! Sometimes I feel like you don't even think about the shit you say." I crossed my arms and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I am thinking! I'm thinking about hella shit! Isaiah is the one the killed Kirk! I'm tired of fucking thinking! I hate this shit just as much as you do Steffy."

"Who is Isaiah?!" I questioned.

"He's the guy I sold for."

"We've literally been here for a couple of hours! I'm tired of moving. I just wanna go home to be honest. I can walk 15 minutes and go back to my old life."

"That's not gonna happen." He said with a straight face. "We're leaving in the morning at four. Imma kill him. That's it. Then we'll come back and go back to what we were doing here." He pulled me off the bed and fixed it.

"I hate this shit Bruh. I really just wanna go back to my brother and Dad. I miss them."

Steez hugged me. "It'll be okay. Just be strong alright?"

I nodded my head.

"Okay?" He asked again.

"Okay." I said lowly. He kissed my cheek and went to the kitchen. I sat down on the bed thinking about the phone call. I ran to the kitchen.

"What did Isaiah say to you?" I sat in a chair and watched him shuffle around the kitchen.

"I already told you." He said lowly.

"No, what were his exact words?"

"He said I was the one that killed Kirk. You either come do something about it or you let him burn in hell. Something like that. I'm fucking heated though."

"...Just don't do anything stupid okay? Be safe...or say anything stupid."

"You ain't gotta worry about me." He said.

"I don't like how you're saying it. I'm so serious. Promise me you're gonna come back." I whined.

"Stephanie you know I would but I can't. I'm not gonna lie to you. Anything can happen." He shrugged. "You're just gonna have to accept the fact that I'm gone if I die."

"What?! I have to accept the fact that you're dead, Steez that's wild!!! Are you fucking serious?! Do you not know how important you are to me?"

"I know but you have to take risks sometimes." We walked back to the room and he packed some things in his backpack.