47• Save Your Morals For A Love Deep Enough To Swim

• September 20, Thursday •
• 9:07 p.m •
   This chapter is in Kirk's point of view before he died. This is not present day. This is basically a flashback. (Chapter 47 ayeeee)

   Right after Stephanie pulled out of the drive way I grabbed Prince by his ankles and tried to pull him to the backyard. He's heavy as fuck. My back started hurting and sweat rolled into my eyes blinding me and burning my eyes.

"I'm fucking up, I'm fucking up!" I said to myself while pacing back and forth while Prince's body laid in front of me. The metallic smell of blood made me want to throw up and the deep crimson red made me light headed.

   I stopped moving and it was silent. I can only hear my heartbeat in my ears and the voice inside my head telling me to hurry up and leave.

You gotta go. You gotta go. Right now. Just get your shit and leave

But I can't just leave his body here. I dragged his body to the lake and dumped it in there and ran back into the house.

I heard a click and put my hands up.

"Kirk Knight." He said while smirking and looking me in the eye. "Always finding a way."

Shit!

"Isaiah." I mocked. "Always jealous of another mans success."

His smirk faded and he looked aggressive. I scanned the room for a weapon.

"How about you actually do something instead of focusing on what's on everybody else's plate?"

"Where did she go?" He asked while walking up to me and putting the gun to my head.

"Where did who go?"

He raised his voice. "Kirk you know exactly who! Where is she?! She's obviously not here so where?!"

"Isaiah I don't know! She just ran!"

"Yeah? Who killed Prince?" He got misty eyed. "You did didn't you?! You killed my fucking brother!"

I thought about lying and saying Stephanie did but that'll put her in danger. I told the truth.

"DIDN'T YOU?!" Hot tears ran down his eyes.

I nodded my head. "I had to." I said lowly.

   He grabbed my arm and sat me down on the couch. He sat across from me and scratched his head with the pistol and took out a knife. The next thing he did disturbed the fuck out of me.
   He walked over to the pool of Prince's blood and got on his knees. He cut his palm and his blood spilled into Prince's puddle. I covered my face and groaned. I'm not sure what he was doing after. He mumbled something under his breath and licked the mixed blood. I gagged and cringed. This is the perfect time to run.
   I got up quietly and made a run for it. I swung the front door open and ran down the street. The street lights barley lit this side up. I don't think I know my way out. It's drizzling and it's wet outside.

Just run.

   My legs started burning, it's been a while since I ran like this. My adrenaline was out of this world. My throat burned from panting too hard. I hid behind another house about five minutes away and caught my breath. I might just make it
   A black car pulled up. I couldn't tell what model it was. Looks like a BMW. The windows rolled down and I started running again. I heard gunshots from where I just was crouched down at.

"THROUGH THE BACK!" I heard a male voice yell followed by footsteps.

   As I was running I thought about my mom, I thought about my friends and I thought about Stephanie. I hope she's okay. I found myself sobbing. I stopped in the middle of the street. They caught up and surrounded me. Six of them, dressed in black with a gun pointed at me. I've accepted my fate. Isaiah stepped up with that same smirk. I looked down and prayed.

Dear God,
   Imma be up there with you, grandma and Dad soon. Please protect  Mom, Steez, Stephanie, Kwon, Joey, CJ, Dessy, everyone I love. I know I'm not the best person but please just do me that before I leave.

Bang!

"Amen."

This is the end of Kirk's Point Of View (POV) and the end of the flashback. Back to present day in New York...