Wrestlemania 16 [1]

Stephanie McMahon Callaway twisted her wedding ring on and off, it was Wrestlemania 2000, her and her husbands first since gaining control of the company

Stephanie McMahon Callaway twisted her wedding ring on and off, it was Wrestlemania 2000, her and her husbands first since gaining control of the company. Stephanie was so nervous! She hoped everything would go swimmingly since tonight was the night her brother Shane and her father Vince would begin the DX take over story-line. [Read the original if you want to know.]

Steph twisted her wedding ring off for the thousandth time and her husband laughed.

"What is your problem?" Steph snapped, her nerves snapping as well. Which only made her husband laugh harder. She socked him (which didn't do much, she'd barely begun in-ring training) and he quieted down to barely controlled giggles.

"A grown man shouldn't giggle like a schoolgirl. Especially one playing an American Badass soon. " Steph muttered.

"You do realize you'll be with me and Paul all night, right?" Mark asked.

Steph nodded but then began voicing her worries: "What if something goes wrong? What happens if someone has to go to the hospital? What happens if the fans get out of control?"

Mark face palmed and sighed. "Would you quit worrying? The damage created by the fans is usually verbal."

Steph sat back in her seat in the limo and sighed, both of them were ready for the night but they didn't have to wrestle or anything, Steph was supposed to be on commentary and Mark was supposed to make a backstage appearence . But that was if everything went smoothly, things were known to go wrong quickly. Steph went back to twisting her ring on and off and suddenly Mark grabbed her hand.
"Please stop, you're not helping me any either."

Steph smiled and promised to stop, for some reason she felt better knowing she wasn't alone in her worries.

________________________________________________________

I'm not going to burn myself out with incredibly long chapters this soon in the game. Hopefully longer chapters as I go along.

For some reason I always listen to "She is My Sin" and "Wish I Had an Angel" [Nightwish] while writing, gah, I hope that doesn't effect the story! [It probably won't.]

Enjoy!