5/3/99

(I am changing the storyline a bit, head's up, this chapter pushes it a little.)

_________________________________________________________________

Vince McMahon and Shane McMahon were irate. A few moments prior the titantron had revealed a sick presentation of the Lord of Darkness and his Lady of Darkness. Vince wanted to throw up and Shane just needed time to cool off...

There were a few lights on in an old locker room and Stephanie the new Lady of Darkness sat in a chair with her head hidden on her thighs, her legs were pulled up and her arms wrapped around them, clearly embarrassed her new husband just laughed at her.

"Sometimes women have their uses too." He said, he wore a very satisfied expression.

Stephanie just curled closer to herself and a soft crying was heard, then the titantron went back to the "RAW IS WAR" logo.

"What did we just see, JR?" Jerry The King Lawler asked his partner Jim Ross.

JR how ever, was irate. "How dare he do that to a woman of her age! I know he is her husband but she was married against her will!"

King just put his comment aside and wondered what was next....

Later the Ministry came out, Undertaker was dragging Stephanie behind him and Steph was doing anything she could to escape. Undertaker ignored her and just kept walking. Steph looked around and noticed her father and brother had disappeared, she tried to scream 'help me' but her husband noticed and kissed her roughly instead.

Steph was terrified. She had no idea what to do and she knew she couldn't escape without something worse happening to her. She decided to wait and see if her family would help her. She didn't have to wait long until Linda McMahon's theme played.

The Ministry was amused but let her enter the ring without being harmed. Linda looked clam which made the Ministry uneasy, but they trusted her. Paul Bearer held up a mic for the Undertaker to speak and Linda held her own.

"Why, Mom, how are you?" Undertaker rumbled.

Linda didn't react and just stared him down for a few moments, finally she spoke.

"I'm fine. And it appears my daughter seems fed." Linda replied.

Undertaker looked suspicious and Steph looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Mom...Help me..." She asked.

The Undertaker thought for a while and then continued the conversation:

"I do not know why you're out here. But I don't think it is just to discuss your daughter's well being."

"It isn't. I came to warn you."

Everyone looked shocked including Stephanie.

"The Corporation is planning an ambush, they won't attack me, but they'll attack you in an attempt to 'rescue' my daughter. She seems to be well taken care of, so I'll do nothing to stop you. But, you will have to follow me." Linda finished.

"Very well."

Stephanie felt betrayed by her mother, she just handed her over to the Undertaker without a word against him!

"How could you?" Steph whispered.

______________________________________________________________

These short chapters, man, they suck, don't they? Well, we're good until I return now.