Excitement

Stephanie and Joan were almost insane from excitement. Hunter and Mark were trying to get them to relax but the girls were having none of it.

"Did you see the look on Glen's face while Paul was talking? He sold it so well!" Steph laughed.

"You can barely see his face, how did you know he sold it well?" Joan replied.

Mark rolled his eyes and Hunter asked if Steph was like this most of the time.

"No. Only when she's excited." Mark replied.

"Ah, I see." Hunter replied.

Vince appeared suddenly and asked Steph to follow him, Steph did and no one questioned it. They needed to discuss the next section of the storyline. Steph followed him to his office and he tossed down a few documents.

"Here are the fake annihilation documents. You just need to sign them for it to look 'real'." Vince said.

Steph sat down and read them over, she grabbed a pen and then realized they had an official seal on it.

"Dad, these aren't props. These have seals on them." Steph replied.

"We have to make them look as real as possible, Steph." Vince answered.

"Dad, how come you didn't ask Mark to come in and sign these too? And why does his signature look fake?" Steph asked.

"He already signed earlier, Steph, just ask him about it." Vince replied.

"I'll go do it now then." Steph answered.

She went to open the door and found it was locked.

"Dad, why is the door locked?" Steph asked.

"It's locked because we don't need interruptions while you're signing." Vince answered.

"But why do you need to lock a door to sign fake documents?" Steph asked.

Vince sighed. "Could you just do it?" He snapped.

"No." Steph said.

She put the pen away and pushed the documents closer to Vince.

"I am not signing any prop or legal documents. The crowd won't see the documents, the signing isn't needed." Steph replied. "Now if you'd please unlock the door?"

She got up and turned to stand next to the door when Vince spoke again.

"I knew that man was a bad influence on you."

Steph whirled around. "What?"

"Stephanie, you've been married for what, a year and a quarter? You're already pregnant and still involved in a wrestling storyline, which could cause you to miscarry or do any sort of damage to the baby." Vince replied.

"Dad, we've changed it so I don't risk the baby's health." Steph replied.

"What was tonight then? You kept 4 men outside of the ring. One wrong punch, that is all it would have taken for you to miscarry." Vince replied.

"This was the last time I was supposed to see action like that! I know, three months along and doing stuff like this? It's strange but the guys and I know what we're doing!" Steph snapped.

"You have no idea what you're doing, has Callaway even taken time to train you? Before he impregnated you?" Vince asked.

"'Before he'? ...Dad that was our active decision as husband and wife! We want our own family, doesn't that mean anything to you?" Steph asked.

She was irate at the audacity of her father, there had never been a plan to sign any fake documents, but there was a plan to discuss the next section of the story.

"Stephanie, this damn marriage has the potential to be fake. You were married in a black wedding! There was nothing official in that ceremony at all." Vince replied. "And then you get pregnant a year after marriage, you couldn't have waited until after the DX-McMahon storyline? Oh no, with kids it's just rush into everything and not think about the consequences!"

"'Nothing official at all?" Paul Bearer is an ordained minister! We couldn't have done it any other way, otherwise we wouldn't be married right now! And I am not a child anymore! If I were such a child, wouldn't I have ruined this for Mark and I? For four years, I kept that relationship secret. That last "Ministry of Darkness" storyline was hard, yes. But knowing that my father was planning to have me stalked, kidnapped and forcibly married was the worse part about the whole ordeal!" Steph shouted.

"You knew nothing of that storyline! And how did you find out, huh? You found out because one of my employs broke a promise-and what promise you ask?-he was sworn to secrecy and he told you everything!" Vince snapped. "And how many others knew because of you? Huh? Got nothing to say to protect them, huh? But the consequences, again you thought nothing of them! You never thought to consider what lengths I'd take to annual the marriage, did you? You never thought about what would happen to Callaway, did you? Would a restraining order be too much for you? What if he lost his job, because of you? And things could be taken to court because of the illegal marriage, which would cause legal trouble, because of you." Vince snarled.

Steph had enough, without realizing what she was doing she punched her father so hard, he was knocked out immediately.

"See, Dad? I have been trained." she growled.

She picked up the documents and found the key to the door and rushed out. She locked her father inside and ran towards the last place she'd seen the others. But she ran into Shane instead.

_________________________________________________________________

Plot twist.

I put the 'Vince replied' in bold so it would be easier to see. ( In some cases.)

Whoo! Long chapter!