Armageddon (2)

"In that case I accept."

With those words the power couple's entrance music played. Such nice timing, they couldn't let one single night go by without ruining DX-Mahon's fun. Selena noticed the bike sped down the ramp a little faster than usual. Steph looked a little more angry. Selena wanted to laugh at the stupidity of the power couple. How dare they challenge DX-Mahon's plans? They were going to get humiliated and then beaten within an inch of their lives.

"Don't hurt Steph, we need to keep that god forsaken baby alive!" Shane ordered DX-Mahon

"Selena! Hold Stephanie back!" Vince shouted at the newest member of DX-Mahon

"Yes sir!" Selena replied.

The American Badass entered the ring without a mic and Steph was close on his heels, he was angry that one simple mistake had turned into this. How dare she challenge them! Steph was held back almost instantly by Selena and Triple H, Undertaker was getting wrecked and Stephanie couldn't help him at all.

"Let go of me, dammit!" Steph growled.

"No chance." Triple H replied.

Hmpf, Selena kicked Steph just lightly in the gut and she felt that. She had layers of padding on, how had she felt that? That kick was just barely in contact. The American Badass was overpowered in a matter of minutes and Vince decided to give Undertaker a reason to hate him.

"You hear me, American Badass? Do you hear me? You've lost, and Stephanie and Selena are coming with us! Now you'll know the same fear I felt when you're sorry arse kidnapped Stephanie last year!" Vince growled at Undertaker.

The rest of DX-Mahon went to knock out Undertaker when Kane's music hit. DX-Mahon made no attempt to flee. They finally decided to fight their own battles instead of being gutless cowards. Kane entered the ring and DX-Mahon looked at him as he looked at the Undertaker's captors. He walked over slowly and then kicked the Undertaker in the head, knocking him out. Everyone was shocked and Stephanie screamed: "NO!". The victorious streak of Mr. and Mrs. American Badass meant nothing now. The marriage was in trouble. With Stephanie in DX-Mahon's clutches they could annual the marriage. They just needed proof Stephanie and Mark had given up their marriage, or worse, they could get Stephanie to do it herself through blackmail. Steph tried to struggle against her two captors but Selena was surprisingly strong and Triple H was still stronger than she was.

"You don't belong to him anymore, you're coming home, Stephanie." Vince snapped.

A strong smelling cloth was pressed to Stephanie's face and she passed out.

Triple H picked up the limp body of his boss and Selena parted the ring ropes for him. Shane, X-Pac, Kane and Billy Gunn grabbed a hold of the Undertaker and dragged him out of the ring. Kane decided to take the motorcycle back and it roared into the shadows of the building. Everyone made it easy for DX-Mahon to take their prisoners into the locker room of the alliance. Vince was almost beside himself. It had taken over a year to annual the damn marriage and it was finally happening! Soon, he'd have his company and daughter back. She'd never forgive him, but what did he care? He could do whatever he wanted in this company again and he'd be able to punish the Undertaker greatly for marrying his daughter.

Too bad Stephanie was pregnant, that was proof of the marriage right there, but the baby could be given to an orphanage very easily as well. Babies don't show similarities to their parents until years after their born. It was a shame that the former Lord of Darkness and newly named Lady of Darkness had grown attached to each other. Stephanie would marry someone in the former corporation (preferably Hunter) and everything would be alright again. Funny, life had a way of getting plans off track and then back on track. The entrance theme of DX-Mahon thundered trough the arena (and angry fans chanting at Vince and DX-Mahon) and the tag team was finally victorious.

___________________________________________________

Well this was a fun and sunny chapter! Mostly details too. This is better than the draft I had.