Armageddon (1)

Steph was barely interested in what she was eating. She knew she had to eat but this would be the bombshell of the year. For several weeks now Selena had been part of the DX-Mahon story line. In the story she was a high school friend of the American Badass and helped protect the pregnant Stephanie against DX-Mahon. In keyfabe she would also be dating Kane at the time. It was interesting because of the backstage dramatics, she would be told time and time again that it would be a mistake to date Kane and a bigger one to get involved with the Undertaker.

Selena would ignore them most of the time, but last week she'd gotten burned by Undertaker and Kane's attempts to dismantle DX-Mahon. Kane was aghast and was incredibly upset over what he'd done and Undertaker was angry at her because she'd gotten in the way, which resulted in her getting miffed at him and ended up a distrust between Undertaker and Selena.

"Did you hear me?" Mark asked suddenly.

Steph's head shot up and looked at him. "No, what did you say?"

"You missed your chance to eat, we have to go now." Mark replied.

"Oh! Crap! Are my teeth clean?" Steph asked.

"They look fine to me." Mark replied.

They walked over to the bike (which was already ready to go) and got on.

* * *

Fifteen minutes prior...

"You know, when I said I trusted the Undertaker, I meant it. But when your that careless, that trust goes out the window." Selena said in the ring.

She had just finished when DX-Mahon's music hit. She rolled her eyes and the members of Degeneration X Mahon surrounded her in the ring, also to be noted Triple H and Road Dogg didn't make very discreet attempts at "checking her out".

"If you want bait, I'm the wrong person to beat up." Selena snapped.

Triple H picked up a mic and replied. "There is no reason to mess up that pretty lookin' face, doll. But there is a reason for these goons and I to be out here."

Selena looked somewhat surprised and miffed. "What is the damn reason?"

"Well, you look like a fighter. I like fighters, they make good reliable teammates." Triple H answered.

Selena looked more surprised than before. "What do you mean?"

"Well, honey. You'd make a good edition to DX, and an excellent edition to DX-Mahon." Triple H replied. "Hell, we even have a shirt for you."

Triple H reached behind him and Shane handed him a woman's tee shirt that read: "De-Generation X".

"Now, Hunter, I don't like the power couple but I wouldn't betray Kane like that." Selena replied.

"You wouldn't be. If you notice Kane hasn't been happy with the power couple either as of late." Triple H answered.

"There is no other reason for me to join DX-Mahon, Triple H. It would be pointless." Selena replied.

Shane was handed the mic by Triple H and he replied.

"Well, Selena, I could give you a reason."

"What kind of reason?" Selena asked.

"Once we get our company back, DX-Mahon will have full control. And you could possibly rule the locker rooms." Shane replied.

"Shane that is no reason. But if you give me a fair share of destroying the power couple. We'll have a deal." Selena said.

"Done!" Shane answered.

Selena looked at Triple H. "In that case, I accept."

______________________________________________________

I'm sorry for all these two parters! But I like to keep these chapters just a little under 700 words.

Plot twist!