Downfall

Stephanie was excited, this was the first Raw of 2001 and it was going to be a big one. She wasn't going to spoil it but she almost hurled from excitement. She laughed a little too loud and Mark turned.

"What?" he asked.

"Chill out, I'm just too excited for later." Stephanie replied.

"I'm not the one that needs to chill out then. Gotta go, see you later, hon." Mark said.

Stephanie met Chyna-who was just as excited as she was-and Hunter came up to them.

"What is this? Some kind of club I'm not aware of?" He asked.

"No, dimwad, it's two excited chicks ready to preform." Chyna snapped.

"Alright, Joan, I get the picture." Hunter said.

"Good! See you in a bit." Chyna replied.

Hunter left and the two went to the women's locker room.

* * *

"Kane's going for the chokeslam! No?! It's the Undertaker! The Undertaker! He's come out of nowhere! Stephanie, Triple H and Chyna are with him! What the hell is happening?" JR shouted.

The American Badass his dark bride and the two members of DX-Mahon had charged out of the backstage. DX-Mahon appeared and Vince and Shane were cursing and asking 'how had they escaped?'.

It didn't take long for Triple H and Undertaker to dismantle Kane and Stephanie and Chyna warded off DX-Mahon long enough for the men to throw Kane out of the ring. DX-Mahon regathered with Kane and Vince was shouting. Chyna held up the Urn and Vince gasped.

"How did you acquire that?" he shouted into a mic.

Hunter replied with a: "Vince McMahon, call X-Pac the leader of DX because Chyna and I have officially joined The Power Couple!"

The crowd drowned out Vince's reply and DX-Mahon fled to the back when the two new members of the good side. The crowd was even louder when Undertaker's music played for the first time in weeks.

No one in DX-Mahon was happy with the latest additions. But Kane was more irate than the rest. Chyna held the Urn that controlled the powers of his brother and him and now it was in the procession of those vile creatures.

Kane spat out a few sentences in defense of DX-Mahon and suddenly:

"Oooh yes, Kane. I allowed them to take the Urn. I am disappointed in you, aligning yourself with the vile scum that is Vincent McMahon?"

The titantron changed to Paul Bearer and Kane screamed. It was almost the end for DX-Mahon. Undertaker laughed wickedly and the lights disappeared. When they returned the Power Couple and their new followers had disappeared.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness! I have an idea for my vampire story but I wanted to produce this while I remembered what I wanted done for this chapter. Now we have to finish DX-Mahon and get on to the baby. ;)

See you then!