Wrestlemania 16 [3]

[3:51-4:09 is Steph's theme, this is a placeholder track.]

Stephanie watched from just above the crowd, she was in the VIP box and she watched the action unfold. Rikishi was beating the hell out of Road Dogg and Kane had destroyed X-Pac, soon she had to go down to commentary and watch in "horror" as her brother and father returns to "take back their company". It wasn't going to end well, but Steph was more afraid Mark was going to do something brash. Truth was, he was still angry at Vince and Shane for putting Stephanie in harm's way, having someone actively stalking her and then Shane destroying her room, he also didn't like that Vince had wanted to burn Stephanie's teddy bear, Mark had drawn the line there but they still burned a second hand teddy bear, it was sad, but it had to be done.

Steph excused herself and walked down the ramp to her very own theme. It was called "The Lady of Darkness" and it was haunting and bewitching. JR and King were excited to have her, King more so than JR, and she put on a headset. The match between the two tag teams ended.
"So, Stephanie, how are you?" JR asked.

"I'm good, thank you for asking." Stephanie replied.

Small talk went on until suddenly the first notes to "No Chance in Hell" started playing. The commentators were in shocked silence when Vince and Shane appeared with bloody outfits, it was a dark color in spots meaning there was a lot of it and Vince had a mic. Stephanie screamed at him to get out-she'd taken off her headset-and Vince said: "Now wait, Stephanie Marie McMahon, you might want to check out the condition of your husband."

The titantron's screen shifted from the scene that was happening in the ring area to the backstage area, Mark was holding his left side, which was covered in fake blood, and it oozed onto his hand. Which was supposed to make it seem like it was bleeding. He also looked like he was losing consciousness quickly.

"Oh my God! Mark!" Stephanie screeched.

She raced past Shane and Vince-who was laughing-and ran until she got to him.

"What did they do?!" she gasped, his leg was bleeding too.

He muttered: "D...x..." and then passed out from the attack.

Stephanie didn't catch the "DX" and went: "What?!" She heard others enter the room and slowly turned to see Chyna, Triple H, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and X-Pac. Vince and Shane slowly entered the room as well.

"You see, Stephanie, you should have just given us back the company and let us annul the marriage in the first place." Vince said. Then the camera cut out.

After this JR commented on the happenings in the locker room.
"Well, ladies and gentlemen! We have just witnessed the aftermath of De-Generation X's and the former owner of the company Vince McMahon's attack on the Undertaker, he's been injured for months and now he's been attacked by the alignment of DX and the McMahons!"

"Well, JR, I've enjoyed the ownership here since Stephanie took over, ( "Sure you have. It's the "ownership"." and I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone." King replied.

Backstage the camera's cut off and Mark went "Yuck."

Steph turned to see him attempt to stand and she reminded him he had to wait until the "EMT's" showed up.

Steph sighed and looked at the TV screen, still had two minutes of commercial break to just chit chat.

"Is that stuff sticky? Since they used corn syrup this batch?" Steph asked.

"Kind of, probably be a pain in the ass to wash off."

Steph laughed. They got the signal to get back in character and Steph was trying hard not to smile the whole time. Back in the ring after the break Vince was laughing evilly as the Undertaker was carried away to a hospital. This was the end to Wrestlemania 16.

___________________________________________________________

I got insanely hyped as soon as I started writing "No Chance in Hell", this is gonna be good. Also, I'm making drastic changes to the storylines because I feel like everything would have been different anyway.

@Debwood-1999