Trial and Losses

Raw was running as a normal Raw is War would. Except DX-Mahon and the Power Couple were no where in sight. The commentators were uneasy as were the wrestlers. Everyone could tell something was off. After half an hour of this unusual behavior the titantron glitched and it showed a poorly lit room with Steph in the corner, she looked no different from the week before except she was a mixture of angry and upset. Everyone heard Triple H's voice though.

"Stephanie, I know your upset for your loss, but you still need to eat. If you die, who'll be there for your husband?" Hunter asked.

"Get. Out." Steph growled.

"I'm sorry you miscarried. I wish everyone else thought that though."

Steph looked at him with a cold glare and Hunter left quietly. He didn't want to make her even more upset than she already was.

In another room the Undertaker was alone, it was a little too bright in that room for a creature of darkness, but that was the wicked point. A door opened in the distance and Undertaker looked up.

He couldn't do anything to the person that had walked in because his right arm was handcuffed to a pole. It was a strange device, many handcuffs had been linked together to create about twenty feet of slack and they were all locked. It was Vince that had entered the room and Undertaker looked at him with a glare.

"She lost the baby last night. We don't know if she killed him herself or the stress over you became too great."

Vince would never forget the look of defeat, loss and misery in the deadman's eyes.

* * *

"Folks, we've just learned Stephanie has miscarried and now the Power Couple has been mourning for several hours now. They haven't been allowed to see each other at all-What the?"

The titantron had changed so it showed the Undertaker's room again, Kane had entered and they just stood staring at each other, a terrifying look of hate in the Undertaker's eyes.

"Shame she lost the baby." Kane stated. "But it was to be expected. The baby probably didn't want to have such a demented father."

The Undertaker lunged forward as far as he could and Kane laughed.

"You think you can rip my insides out? You're too weak. You're going to lose your child and wife. You're going to die and stay dead." Kane snarled.

"You son of a-"

Kane punched his brother so hard he toppled to the floor and the crowd heard a gross "crunch" and 'Taker used his free hand to hold onto his jaw.

"Goodbye, Phenom." Kane hissed and the screened changed.

Chyna was holding Stephanie-who was crying-and comforting her.

"Vince can't know I'm in here. He'll have Kane dispose of me." Chyna said, gently rocking Steph.
"But do know I will try to help you and Undertaker the best I can."

The screen went black and the crowd was roaring "What?!" at the top of their lungs. This is what ended "Raw is War".

________________________________________________________

Short and sweet, I should be on vacation but naah! What better time is it than to write on the late night?

I think I will update the one-shot book instead of this to keep me from burning out like I did with my original novel.