After Christmas

Steph woke up and almost panicked. She didn't know where she was. Mark shot up and looked at her, whoops. She hadn't meant to wake him up.

"You alright?" Mark asked.

"Yeah...I forgot we got stuck here at Selena's." Steph replied.

"It's 8:00am, I'm getting up." Mark answered.

Steph almost laughed, last night they stayed up until 2:00 am playing games and watching Christmas movies. It was awesome. She felt her stomach start to cramp up and she got up.

"Stomach?" Mark asked.

"Yes." Steph replied, opening the door and praying she'd make it to the bathroom.

Selena was about to go in and shower when she saw Steph, she lifted the toilet lid for her and Steph muttered a "Thank You".

"Don't worry about it." Selena replied.

Nothing happened so Steph relaxed and went back to the guest room they were staying in. Mark had changed back into his outfit from last night and Steph did the same.

"You're stomach alright?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. Just a false alarm." Steph replied.

"I wonder how many inches we got last night." Mark commented.

"Well, we'll find out." Steph replied.

She left their shared room and found Selena in the kitchen.

" That was a fast shower." Steph commented.

Selena smirked. "It doesn't take that long if you pre-do your hair."

Steph looked confused. "Pre-do your hair? How do you do that?"

"You soak your hair in warm water at least twenty minutes before you shower and then add shampoo, wrap it up with a towel, then when you get in the shower you wash your face and rinse out the shampoo and then do conditioner and body wash at the same time. Except I add the conditioner at the same time." Selena said.

"Sounds like it would be easier just to shower all at once." Steph chuckled. "What'dda have to eat?"

"A pantry full of "dried oats" and other unhealthy cereals or we could wait until Mom gets up, then she could make some pancakes for us." Selena replied.

Mark entered the kitchen and Steph gave him a rundown of their options and he voted for waiting. Selena laughed quietly and Steph decided to wait too.

____________________________________________________________

And this is the last of Christmas with the Callaway's. Short and sweet, I have another idea in the work that I want to type up, fair warning, it will be slightly more risque than normal.

I think I'll do a New Year's Mark and Steph party. You know, just the two of them.

I am still on break, but I've shorted it to the second instead of the 8th.