Rebellion

Rebellion was an odd PPV, they had total ripped up what original scripts there were and had re-done the entire PPV. The line-up for the live event was somewhat like this:

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock.

Triple H (with Chyna) vs. Undertaker (with Stephanie).

and finally: Edge and Christian vs. Team Xtreme (with Lita).

Surprisingly everyone was excited for the PPV. The event was an hour and a half and each match would last half an hour. Some ratings had dropped due to WCW and ECW's sudden popularity and they decided wait and see what would happen. Probably nothing but one could never be too sure.

Mark was in the locker room shouting instructions and asking everyone to do their very best.
Shane was supporting him and soon everyone was pumped for the show.

An half hour later Steph was called for their entrance.

"Nervous? Tonight is the first time you'll be "showing"." Mark asked Steph.
"Yeah...I hope I can sell this. I have no idea what a pregnant woman acts like." Steph said.

"Maybe something like you're acting?" Mark asked.

Steph growled in her throat and Mark backed off a few steps. "Chill, girl."

"Twenty seconds, fire up!" Selena hollered.

* * *

Triple H was in the ring with Chyna at ringside. He was eagerly awaiting the chance to destroy the American Badass. Soon the Undertaker's music hit and the crowd went nuts. The American Badass rode out with Steph (who had a slight stomach), and he circled his yard. Chyna ducked in the ring to avoid getting run over and the power couple soon dismounted from the bike and got in the ring. Chyna moved out of the ring and the ref had a hard time keeping Triple H off of his opponent for the night. Steph exited the ring and the bell rang.

Triple H wasted no time and attacked while Undertaker was still unprepared. Triple H grounded him and pinned. 1...2...Kickout. Undertaker Irish whipped Triple H into the turnbuckle and Triple H reversed and made a rough kick to the mid-section. Triple H tripped the Undertaker (who was in the process of turning) and he began a series of punches and kicks. The ref intervened before Undertaker got injured and while Triple H was distracted Undertaker quickly used a lariat against his rival.

Cover...One...Two...Kickout.

Twenty five minutes passed and Triple H pinned the Undertaker. One...Kickout. Triple H kicked him in the mid-section and prepared for a pedigree. He nailed it and a cover.

One...Two...Three!

The bell rung and Triple H stood victorious. Steph entered the ring to check on the Undertaker and Chyna blindsided her. Making her fall on her husband. (She was hunched over and the fall didn't harm the "baby".) Triple H and Chyna grabbed Stephanie and taunted the Undertaker. The rest of DX-Mahon came out and held the Undertaker up so Triple H could kick and punch him without concern if he would get destroyed.

This continued for a few minutes and then BOOM!

A fire filled explosion rocked the arena.

________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!

I got the sweetest message from a fan. ^.^ Thank you very much for sending this in! It means so much to me!

Dear SCDC65,

I'm a big fan of yours, and your "Lady of Darkness" book. It's great. I love WWE and so does my sister. If I could I would like to meet every WWE Superstar and Diva. And have every WWE toy there ever was. If I could I would watch the whole 1997 and 2001-2008 era of WWE. Signed, Fanbuddy.