Raw is War

Stephanie was just relaxing. She barely had time for it anymore, but she needed to. Her mental state was off right now and Mark had literally ordered her to just sit down and relax. He said Paul and himself could take care of business for the night. Steph just sighed and looked at the clock, Raw is War would begin shortly and she wanted to see how things would be displayed. All scripts had to be approved by Mark or herself before they could be practiced and sometimes even that was a chore. Stephanie closed her eyes and the house phone rang. She got up and answered it and it was Shane.

"Steph, your boys in the locker room are on their best behavior." Shane laughed.

"White as ghosts? What happen-what did he do?" Stephanie asked, trying not to laugh herself.

"Told the boys they'd all be cleaning toilets if they kept up the catcalls and "lover boy" chants. Mark was sick of it apparently." Shane laughed.

Stephanie couldn't keep herself from laughing and did so. Shane was still laughing and finally they settled down.

"I try not to laugh when Glen gives him a hard time with the Kane voice. It's almost impossible though." Stephanie said after they were done laughing.

"Even Glen gives him a hard time? Wow. Gotta go, Sis, our segment is beginning shortly." Shane said.

"See you, Shane. Bye now." Stephanie replied.
"See ya."

Stephanie got some chips from the kitchen and turned on the TV. She didn't care if she was a bum tonight. She needed it. Raw is War began and it opened with a DX-Mahon segment.

* * *

"You know, Stephanie used to be a good little girl, but lately she's dressed like a floozy and acts like some prostitute." Hunter began the spiel.

"So, Vinnie O'Mac, how do you feel about your daughters new emo faze?" X-Pac asked.

"I think her husband has created a bad influence on her. Quite frankly being around the men in the locker room has done nothing for her either." Vince replied to X-Pac.

"Oooh! She's been around the block and Undertaker doesn't even care?" Road Dogg asked.

"Apparently not." Vince answered.

Road Dogg looked at Billy Gunn. "You know, next time she comes to the locker room. You get what I'm saying?" he asked.
"You'd better not." Vince snapped.

"So, Undertaker, you don't care your wife's a ----? Well, well then. Boys. Let's go." Triple H said.

DX-Mahon began to file out but a loud roar along with the chilling words of: "He's here" sounded. Soon the American Badass road out on his bike and DX-Mahon filed back into the ring. The American Badass circled his yard and finally stopped.
"Oh, look! It's the big bad Undertaker! Oooh, how scary!" Triple H mocked.

The Undertaker got into the ring, he had a mic and was ready to use it. DX-Mahon got ready to run.

But he never got the chance to speak.

_________________________________________________________________

In this chapter I was like: WTF am I doing? Updates on this will be sparse until DWTL is finished. Then I hope to work on this more. I feel like I should watch some anime to get inspired for this. Or maybe I should practice writing reality more.

Enjoy!