A Surprising Day

Steph was almost too excited, she'd emailed Selena and asked if she could talk to them about her scripts and possibly consider writing for the company. Selena had agreed and they were set to meet at a multi-purpose studio. Mark had to be present as well and Steph tried to get herself to relax. If she were going to run the WWF the right way, she would have to learn to stop being so excited.

They pulled in and Selena was waiting for them. She usually wore jeans and a white shirt but the nice apparel had long since disappeared. Instead she wore a tight blue crop top with pencil thin straps, and faded jeans with holes in them.

"Hey! My friends wanted to use the studio for a recording, and of course they wanted me there." Selena finished that sentence with sarcasm.

"After Sabrina is done with Crimson we can discuss what we need to discuss. Is that OK? Or is that too time consuming?" Selena asked.

"No, there wasn't much to be done today." Steph replied.

"Alright, then." Selena answered, motioning for them to follow her inside of the building.

They walked inside and Steph noticed a young man and woman inside of a soundproofed room, the man was on drums and the woman was on a electric guitar. Selena knocked and asked if Steph and Mark wanted to come inside. They answered with a 'yes' and they entered.

The woman was probably Sabrina and the man Crimson, Sabrina grinned and looked at Crimson and nodded. Crimson clicked and they rocketed into a crazy drum and guitar battle. After they couldn't keep a steady beat they ended up laughing.

"How long have you two bozos been planning that?" Selena asked.

"Since you left to go wait for them. I'm surprised we stayed in sync for that long!" Sabrina laughed.

Selena rolled her eyes. "Is that what you wanted me for?"

"No. But you can go do what you need too, if you want to. We decided not to waste their time." Crimson replied, leaning over his drums and resting on them.

"You wasted my time, you idiots!" Selena laughed.

She muttered a few curse words under her breath and Steph and Mark were led to a meeting room.

"So, Selena, you've been in the workforce for how long?" Steph asked.

"Roughly six years years. Maybe more, I don't keep track. Working for a tattoo place isn't glamorous, but it's fun." Selena replied.

"Which tattoo place do you work at?" Mark asked.

"Uh...Oh s...The one across town? With the evil looking horse on the front?"

"I was there the last time I went for tattoos. Which was about four years ago, now." Mark answered.

Selena squinted and looked at his tattoos. "I KNEW IT!" she shouted suddenly.
"Explanation, please?" Steph asked.

"I was there when he got the vine tattoo on the inside of his right elbow." Selena said, turning to look at Steph. "In fact, I think I did the sketch."

"I doubt you'd have crazy neon blue hair with pink tips. Not to mention short, shorts and the crop top and heels." Mark said.

"Oh really? Haven't you ever heard of the goth faze?" Selena retorted. "And besides, don't you remember talking about the Star Wars tattoo on my wrist? Which, is long gone."

Steph almost smiled, Selena had the look of a determinant teenager.

"I wouldn't know unless you had a picture." Mark answered.

Selena reached into her back pocket and pulled out her wallet, she flipped though it for a minute and then pulled out a picture and handed it to Mark.

Steph looked over his shoulder to see and laughed. Selena's hair was short and straight and neon. She also wore a halter crop top with short, shorts and heels. Steph also noticed the Star Wars tattoo.

"So it was you. I thought you looked familiar." Mark said after a minute. "I'll be damned."

"I thought you looked familiar too, but I decided against asking because your not a ginger." Selena replied.

"It's hair dye, and yes, I am a ginger." Mark replied.

They sat in silence for a minute and Selena picked the original conversation back up.

"So you wanted to know how long I'd been writing?" Selena asked.

"Yes." Steph answered.

Before Selena could reply a heavy banging sounded at the door and Sabrina burst in.
"Not to cut this short, but there's a fire in the parking lot. We need all the help we can get before 911 shows."

Selena cursed and ran out the door with Mark and Steph following.

______________________________________________________________

MORE F-ING CLIFFHANGERS?!?!?! Yeah, I needed to break off this chapter and make a fresh one. Don't be surprised if it comes out tonight.