An American Badass

[Basically how Undertaker and Steph come out.]

A few weeks had passed with threats going back and forth between DX, the two McMahon's and Stephanie, Stephanie had warned the DX-McMahon Alliance that they were unleashing hell upon themselves but they just laughed at the young woman. Steph had given them a final warning last Monday night on Raw but again they laughed. What could Steph do while her husband was injured? Well, those injuries had healed quickly due to the powers of darkness and the Undertaker was ready for action again. He was going for a more realistic theme during this Attitude Era and now they were ready to defend their company.

Stephanie was pacing in the back, she wore skinny jeans with leather thick heeled tall boots and a top that clung snugly around her bust.

"You ready?" Mark looked at her and asked.

Steph nodded and they went towards the bike they would ride out on. A deep glistening red with silver and black trim, it was a nice one, that was for sure.

The DX-McMahon Alliance-now named DX-Mahon-was in the ring vowing to overthrow Stephanie and Mark.

"You see, Stephanie McMahon is too young to run this company, and certainly her husband can't do it, considering he has to keep himself in shape and is on the road most of the time." Vince said.

"That wedding was legitimate but the annulling of the marriage will be quite easy. You see, we could either A. Cause the Undertaker to divorce Stephanie or B. Have a judge annul the marriage and make Stephanie return to her maiden name." Shane added.

Suddenly the titantron changed. After a few minutes of cryptic messages in an unknown voice suddenly a roar was heard in the backstage area.

"...He's here."

A song called "I Am The American Badass' " began playing and the Undertaker rode out on a custom bike with Stephanie seated behind him.

"IT'S THE UNDERTAKER AND STEPHANIE!" JR roared.

"They've come to defend their company, JR!" King hollered over the top of him.

The alliance began rushing forward once the two got off the bike and Undertaker cleared some of them out, until X-Pac grabbed Steph, the rest of the alliance kept the Undertaker busy and X-Pac was in for a surprise, Steph kicked him in the groin and he toppled over and Stephanie laughed and the two American Badasses traveled down to ringside and entered, Vince and Shane were trapped between the Lady of Darkness and the Lord of Darkness. Undertaker had a mic and so did Stephanie.

"You challenge us again," Stephanie began, the threat clear in her voice.

"And you're going to experience Hell." Undertaker finished.

The power couple left leaving Vince and Shane unharmed. A war for the ownership of the WWF began.

________________________________________________

Whoo! Only took one day to write! I am so hyped up!!!

Well, it could be the sugar from cookies though too. :3