What Do You Think? (Short)

Present Day.

Steph exited the bathroom and messed with her hair towel. Mark was packing up. Steph undid her towel and brushed out her hair.

"Can you braid this for me?" Steph asked Mark.

"Sure."

Mark walked over and Steph sat down on the bed, it was a quiet few minutes and finally Steph asked: "What do you think about implants?"

Mark paused for a split second and didn't answer.

"Mark! I your opinion, after the baby is born, and I'm done nursing, what would you think about me getting implants?" Steph asked.

"What do I think? I think no chance in hell, sweetheart." Mark replied.

Steph was surprised and replied: "Alright then. It's settled."

Mark finished up and Steph got up, then Mark turned her to face him.
"I wouldn't like the fact other men would be looking at my wife's chest." he said.

Steph smiled. She hugged him and went to put on some makeup.

_________________________________________________________________

I feel like I'm over pressuring myself with chapters for this, I think I'm close to a burnout, so it's best I take a hiatus on this story for a while. I was going to wait until after the flashbacks are finished, and the baby is born but I don't think I'm going to make it that far.

Keep checking back, because I doubt I'll listen to my break (i.e Christmas "break") and burn myself out. I am almost done with with the flashbacks, maybe two chapters each from 1996, 1997, and 1998.

See you next update, ppl!

(That image is only there because I might need it for something else in the future.)

)