Wrestlemania 16 [2]

Steph and Mark walked down the halls of the Pond. They weren't in a hurry when they rounded a corner and crashed into someone. Mark yelped as  incredibly hot tea splashed on him and whomever crashed into them was up immediately.  

"Oh crap, I'm sorry, Mr. Callaway! I didn't hear you guys and was rushing around." a female voice said.  

 Steph helped her husband up and grabbed some paper towels and looked at said voice, a teenager of about 19 stood there and she was quietly cursing herself, while cleaning up her mess. 

"It's alright." Mark replied, his arm had a minor burn on it, but nothing that was serious.

 Steph suddenly realized who this was, it was the new time keeper, she was supposed to play the entrance music for the superstars and control the lighting in the arena. She was the first female to hold that job and she was good at it, she learned quickly when it came to computer's, she said, and she was right. 

"Selena Minilina, right?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes...ma'am." Selena gulped.

"Don't be so nervous around us," Steph said, "please, just call us Stephanie or Mark." 

Selena nodded and said: "Alright." 

 Selena quickly made herself scarce and Steph almost laughed, poor thing was scared to death. 

                                                                                              * * * 

 Mark made his way towards the locker room, he didn't have to perform but the boys still needed supervision. Besides, you have to be kept up to date with the-uhh-news. He met up with Glen Jacobs who was in transit as well.  He noticed Chyna was listening to a song with the lyrics: "Tragedienne of heavens, watching the eyes of the night".  Chyna was barred from ringside so she didn't have to make an appearance until later.  He was about to carefully push past Glen when he stopped him. 

"What's new?" he asked.

 Mark glanced at his watch, he had time...Glen wouldn't stop unless they did.

"Nothing much, Steph was about to drive me crazy on the way here though." 

 Glen pointed in the direction of the locker room and they started off again. 

"How did she drive you crazy?" he asked.

"She was panicking that something was going to go wrong." Mark replied.

Glen just nodded and smiled. "Can you blame her? She's only 25 years old and she runs a muti-million-heck maybe even billion!-dollar company!" 

 Mark's nerves threatened to snap and Glen spoke up again.

"Relax, I'm pretty sure you've got highly trained talent here and they would do anything for Stephanie, and you too. Everyone respects both of you. You have nothing to be concerned about." 

 Mark took a deep breath and nodded. "You're right, tonight'll go off without a hitch." 

________________________________________________________________

WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?! WHY MUST YOU EXTEND THIS FURTHER?!

Because I can. 

The song Chyna was listening to was "Stargazers" by Nightwish. I wanted to include a Nightwish song but they were fairly new yet, and I didn't want any songs from "Angels Fall First" so I chose songs from Oceanborn. [Wishmaster isn't out yet! Ugh!] I'm not going to include Stargazers because YouTube is ready and waiting for you.

@Debwood-1999