Happy Thanksgiving Part 2

Stephanie, Linda, Shane and Mark were washing and drying dishes. Vince was upstairs looking for some old scripts and the four downstairs were chatting.

"So, Stephanie, what is the plan for the upcoming year?" Linda asked, washing a plate and handing it to Steph to rinse.

"Get ready for 'Mania and plan for upcoming PPV's." Steph replied.

"That's good." Linda commented.

Vince walked in and asked if Stephanie could come upstairs and look at some documents with him. She said yes and Vince asked Linda if she needed Steph for anything more, she replied with a "no" and they went upstairs.

Steph and Vince walked up the stairs and into his office, Steph sat down on the other side of the desk and Vince sat behind it. He put some papers down in front of her. Their contents were a script and on the inside it said: "Black Wedding", "Week After Wedding (draft)". There were also some unused scenes with Stephanie when she was kidnapped.

"My wedding? What does this have to do with anything?" Steph asked.

"I thought you might like to see what would have happened if your friends hadn't locked Austin away, last year." Vince replied.

Steph opened the folder and decided to read the wedding scenes and draft, and she flipped to the page she didn't recognize in the wedding script...

Paul Bearer: You may now kiss your bride. (Stephanie: *Panicked*, Undertaker leans forward.) *Austin music*.

*Austin runs down the ramp and disposes of the Ministry of Darkness and the Undertaker, (who leaves with Paul Bearer), is angry at the top of the ramp.*

*Austin unties Stephanie and helps her and she hugs him-to which he is surprised.*

*Vince McMahon comes down and takes Stephanie to the back.*

Vince: What did they do to you?

Stephanie: *Answer back with something.*

"Alternate Black Wedding scene"

*Undertaker kisses Stephanie and the Ministry carries the new bride to the back, to which she is untied and dragged into the Shadows screaming.*

*Vince appears and is distraught and Shane appears.*

Vince: He married her.

Shane: What?!

Vince: He's won.

"The Week After (draft)"

*The Ministry walks out with Undertaker forcibly dragging his bride down the ramp and into the ring, Undertaker lets go just long enough to let her get in the ring. Ministry leaves no escape options. Undertaker gets in the ring and roughly pulls Stephanie around the waist to his hip and leaves her there.*

Undertaker: Listen well, children of purity and children of darkness, (Gevirah,Tzili, Naamah,Domino, Sigrid??) has shown great promise this past week. Starting with our first night as one.

*Stephanie winces and gets pulled closer to Undertaker*

Undertaker: (Gevirah,Tzili, Naamah,Domino, Sigrid??), love, care to speak to your father?

*Stephanie nods slowly and is handed the mic*

Stephanie: Dad...Help me, please-

*Undertaker takes the mic and cuts her off by doing so.*

Undertaker: Our Ministry has taken over the World Wrestling Federation, you all worship the Lord of Darkness now, Vince, your daughter will soon lose all sense of goodness and it's purity, she will know only darkness, she will know the purity of evil.

*Ministry leaves and Steph screams at someone to help her, to no avail.*

(More dialogue needed, more interactions between the Ministry and the Undertaker, Stephanie needs to struggle more.)

Steph finished reading the scripts, so in one draft she was supposed to be dragged away into the night? That was exactly what had happened, except it would be slightly different from what had happened.

So I was supposed to have a changed name? Hmm, maybe I should use that idea... Steph thought.

"That draft was abandoned by it's creator, she decided to cut ties from it. I don't know what she had planned. But she didn't finish." Vince said, breaking the silence.

"Thank you, Dad, for showing me these." Steph replied.

"You're welcome, I figured you might want to see them." Vince said.

"Can I take the draft for the week after?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes. You may."

Steph gathered the script and Vince spoke up again.

"Now, let's go and see what the rest of the family is doing, shall we?" Vince asked.
"Let's." Steph replied.

They went downstairs to finish the party.

* * *

A few hours later Steph was being quiet in the car as they drove home. It had been a good night and leftovers had been divided between the McMahon's and Callaway's. She couldn't stop thinking about those drafts, why hadn't Vince shown Mark those in the first place?

"You OK? You're being quiet." Mark commented after a while.

Steph looked at him, should she tell him? She decided to just get it out and told him.

"Dad showed me some unused and a draft scripts, they were on our wedding." Steph said.

"Oh? And?" Mark asked.

"There was a semi-rough week after draft, apparently I was supposed to have a name change and Dad let me have the unused draft." Steph said.
"You want me to look at it, in other words?" Mark asked.

"Yes. Could you? Dad didn't know the creator, but said it was a she. Said she abandoned it mid writing process and never contacted him again." Steph said.

"I'll look at it later, K?" Mark said.

"Thanks, hon." Steph answered.

Steph looked at the city lights and wondered if she should change her ring name to one of the chosen names. Before she knew it, she fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to finish Thanksgiving. This idea couldn't wait. I also made an insanely early update. I also have some news: Updates during the week before and the week of Christmas may be non existent. I will have family over and won't have time to write. Just a fair warning. Enjoy the surprise chapter!

Gevirah- a queen, lady

Tzili- my shadow

Naamah- beautiful

Domino- mistress (wasn't sure, but she'd been the mistress of the Ministry.)

Sigrid -beautiful victory

(Please vote in the comments for your favorite name, Sigrid, Gevirah and Tzili are the top three for me right now.)