The Career of Aqua

(Slightly different due to the fact that if I worked full details out on Stevie's career, we'd go another 50 chapters.)

2024-2034

After Chainsaw Helmsley, insults a mysterious friend, Aqua Marine makes her debut as "Aqua". The battle lasts well after Wrestlemania. Both are drafted to "Monday Night Raw" where Stephanie Callaway and Mick Foley ran the weekly program. Chainsaw and Aqua's battle lasted until Survivor Series, where Chainsaw was injured, and Aqua shifted her attention to the Raw's Women's Championship, Charlotte Flair was not as eager to lose her title, after working her entire career for it. This caused an alliance between Sasha Banks, Aqua and Emma.

This plan somewhat backfired as Charlotte retaliated with Bayley, Nia Jacks and Dana Brooke. But Nia Jacks was soon out of the picture due to an injury (scripted) delivered by Aqua. Which earned Aqua one of many nicknames- "The Pain Train". Soon, Sasha Banks won the Raw's women's title, during a fatal four way, she attacked Aqua whilst "Team Flair" was out and the Bank Statement was used. Aqua tapped, making Sasha a heel, and Aqua a face.

After a few weeks of complaint to the Commissioner, Aqua was soon traded to SmackdownLive!. Much to the dismay of the young wrestler, who promised Sasha Banks was going to get what she deserved. Aqua's Smackdown debut was met with mixed results from the Women's division. Luna Eclipse attacking Aqua warning the title would stay as hers--Luna had won the title off of Natalya, by way of CHEATING--After a few months of battles, Aqua finally won her first championship.

Natalya was soon out for retribution for her lost title, targeting Aqua. Aqua lost her title after 10 days, but she did not lose it to Natalya, she lost it to Nikki Bella in a Triple Threat Ladder Match.

In the 2025 (just after the New Year) draft, due to Aqua's success, Commissioner Stephanie Callaway drafted Aqua back to Raw, much to the disappointment of Aqua's new alley Alexa Bliss. Who retained SmackdownLive! status.

As soon as Aqua entered Raw, immediately Sasha Banks went after her. The two fought until General Manager Foley kept Aqua from the title shot, through Stephanie's orders. This dropped the rivalry with Sasha at once, as GM Foley kept Sasha out of the title reign as well. Rekindling an alliance. The alliance was short lived, as they broke up due to own ambitions. After this, Stephanie Callaway and Aqua Marine got into a rivalry. Aqua soon gained a manager called "Christina Black" (Daryl).

Soon the return of the Undertaker came as the rivalry became dangerous. Although he was more peacekeeper between Stephanie (whom was now being called "The Lady of Darkness" again) and Aqua. The rivalry went for a year, until Wrestlemania 2026. The main event of Wrestlemania (by demand of fans, the match was originally planned for the first night of 'Mania). It was Aqua Marine with Christina Black and Witch Black. And The Lady of Darkness with the Undertaker. (Next chapter!!!!)

Aqua's career lasted until 2034. She appeared on PPV's on occasion, plus some Wrestlemaina's afterwards. But she wanted to run the company, with the help of her sisters. She enjoyed her run as a three time Women's championship, one time Women's Tag Champions, and 2 time Royal Rumble entrant. She had indeed carried on her family's legacy, taking on a two year gimmick as "The Daughter of Darkness". Her final run.

Although she wouldn't make Hall of Fame status (unless she did something great as owner of the company), Aqua had a reputation and her own legacy. Breaking free from a mold. After her run, she gained 50% control of the company, (since her Dad was getting older, and liking staying home more.) and things got a little rougher for the roster--For she made them prove they were worth keeping on the main roster, instead of sending them down to NXT. (There is no 205 or Cruiser-weights.)

Stevie had been happy with her career. She was happier once she was working to make things better. And that is a story, for another day.

_________________________________________

Want to know what the Daughters of Darkness look like in their ring gear? Well, here ya go. It was so much fun to look up outfits (I'm pretty sure visual designing is my thing):

https://scdc65.blogspot.com/2017/02/lady-of-darkness-daughters-of-darkness.html?zx=db7998b3bc333cc9

Oh! Quick note! When Stevie wears the full black gear, her boots are white. Just putting that out there.

And here is the Raw's Women's Championship:

Smackdown!'s Women's Championship.