Smackdown!

DX-Mahon hadn't gotten the message yet, and they continued to mock the two owners of the WWF. Insults flew and between Triple H and Vince directed at Undertaker, mostly. But Vince's promise still held: To annul the marriage.

Stephanie and Mark were getting ready to go out and confront the alliance. It was going to be interesting because in storyline Stephanie was going to be found pregnant.

"Remember what I told you, just think you desperately need to go to the back like your life depends on it; and you should be fine. It'll go off without a hitch." Mark told Steph.

Steph wasn't worried, she was supposed to act like she was in incredible pain and that was the cause of being "pregnant". A knock at the door sounded and Steph called that it was open. Linda McMahon entered and stood their like the business woman she was.

"What is it, Mom?" Stephanie asked.

"I just needed to talk to you, could you please ask your husband to step out?" Linda replied.

Steph looked at Mark and he left, Stephanie almost laughed at the "Is this about me?" look in his eyes. Mark closed the door behind himself and Steph looked at her mother.

"OK, what is it, Mom?" Steph asked.

"Just a few tips about acting pregnant tonight, I know I acted like it was urgent that Mark left but some topics are sensitive with men." Linda asked.

"...Like what?" Stephanie asked, her voice dripping with suspicion.

"Tonight remember how ministration cramps feel, and think about the highest level pain that can go. Don't forget to add the pain to your eyes." Linda said.

"O...K..." Stephanie replied, she was wondering why her mother was giving her acting tips.

"Also, when you start to "show" wrap thin towels around your midriff and hold it in place with a back brace." Linda added.

Stephanie already knew what she was going to use for a "bump", but this would be helpful too.

"Thanks, Mom." Stephanie replied, hugging her Mom.

Linda smiled. "Have fun, tonight."

"I will."

Linda left and Mark walked back in, he was suspicious.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

Stephanie laughed. "You're alright, it wasn't about you!"

* * *

DX-Mahon was in the ring and acting like they owned it. They yelled at the commentators to shut their mouths and paraded around like fools.

"You know, if Steph weren't so fine I'd say we beat her ass, good!" X-Pac hollered.

That's when the power couple's music hit. DX-McMahon rolled their eyes and ignored them until they entered the ring. Again both of them had mics and they didn't look happy. But this time Stephanie came angry.

"You know, you fools walk around this ring and act like you own the place, but in reality, we do. You may not act like it. But you have to respond to us. And as I recall, I'm not daddy's lil' girl anymore either. I'm me. I chose my destiny and I expected you all to respect that, but no, instead you insult us, say we can't run a company any better than Vince can, but reality check, DX-Mahon, we've have don't nothing but run this company better. The boys in the back can preach to that." Stephanie snapped.

The alliance was shocked into silence and the Undertaker spoke:

"You all tried to save her when she was in danger, but now she owns your asses it's suddenly a crime she's in power. Damn boys, I knew this was coming, but I'd hoped it wouldn't come to insulting the fine thing. And we wouldn't want to resort to violence, now would we?"

Shane looked angry and stood face to face with the Undertaker, clearly forgetting just a year ago he was at the Ministry's mercy.

"See here, you creep, you married Stephanie in a black wedding. Black wedding's aren't legal and you know it." Shane snapped.

"But it wasn't." Stephanie cut in.

Shane looked surprised and Stephanie stepped between the two men.
"Paul Bearer is an ordained funeral director and minister, and for the recor-Oh, dear God!"

Steph "crumbled" to the floor and everyone looked alarmed. Shane tried to see what was wrong with her but the American Badass knocked him aside.

"Steph? Steph, are you alright?" Undertaker asked.

"No...No...! Get me to the back." Steph replied.

Undertaker picked her up and the alliance helped part the ring ropes so he could get her out easier. Undertaker was surprisingly quick getting her to the backstage.

* * *

Much later in the night-right before the show was set to go off air-the camera's caught back up with Stephanie and Undertaker, Stephanie was "crying" with joy and Undertaker looked happy as well. Stephanie stood up slowly and said:

"DX-Mahon, I know your watching. And I know all of you are wondering what is wrong with me. But I have good news: I'm pregnant."

Smackdown! Went off air with that news, making the fans hungry for more and the alliance angrier than before.