12/26/00 (3/5/99)

3/5/99 (continued)

Just as the show was about to end, De-Generation X crashed the party. They paraded around acting extremely douchey about what had happened earlier. They told the crowd their gruesome details of what had happened in that locker room and they were getting booed and shouts of: "That's disgusting"! DX merely laughed at it until the former bosses came out with a vengeance.

"Uh-oh! Now we're in for it!" X-Pac laughed.

"What's the big bad former bossman, gonna do?" Billy Gunn weedled.

The two McMahons entered the ring and everyone hid behind Triple H and Chyna. Triple H rolled his eyes at the others cowardice and was handed Billy's mic.

"Now listen to me, Hunter, we need your help." Vince stated.

"Could he be any more blunt about it?" Chyna muttered to Triple H.

"Cool it, Chyna...What could we De-Generation X do to help, Vinnie O'Mahon?" Triple H said into the mic.

"My daughter is being abused by that vile creature the Undertaker and his Ministry, and Linda has appeared to be on the Undertaker's side. We need more muscle if we're going to get our company back." Vince replied.

Triple H rolled his eyes and Chyna growled. Triple H was about to potently refuse when Road Dogg quickly told Triple H: "Hey, think about this man, we may get some booze and some dancin' girls in exchange for the safe return of Stephanie. Just think! You could possibly be the next owner of the company! Vince might give you Steph in exchange for Undertaker's head!"

Triple H looked at him and inaudibly sighed.

"McMahon, in that case, we accept!" he said with flourish.

Triple H and Vince McMahon shook hands and "No Chance in Hell" played over the loudspeakers. Triple H looked at Chyna who had disgust in her eyes and he silently mouthed 'I'm sorry'.

* * *

12/26/00

Chyna stalked down the halls, everyone got out of her way. DX-Mahon was out of the picture for a while so she could visit the grieving Stephanie. Hunter had promised to tell the American Badass her plan as well. Chyna entered Stephanie's room and she sat with her knees hiding her head again. Chyna remembered the night Hunter had promised to help the McMahons and she quickly told Stephanie her plan.

Stephanie looked so grateful, she hugged Chyna and Chyna tried not to laugh and whoop for joy. Soon the company would be at rest, at last! Chyna met Hunter in the hallway and asked how it went...

Hunter entered the Undertaker's room and immediately had to dodge punches and kicks.

"Relax! Chyna and I don't exactly like McMahon and Wonder Boy either!" He snapped.

Undertaker paused at looked at him with distrust and suspicion.

"She didn't lose the baby! We had to put on a show for Vince so he'd be away longer. Chyna has been visiting Stephanie for weeks giving her updates and telling her, her plans. Trust me. I never wanted to join McMahon in the first place." Hunter told him.

"The...She's...The baby, it's alive?" Undertaker asked.

"Yes! Yes! Stephanie just acted to be grieving! That was part of Chyna's plan too. She said if Stephanie lost the baby Vince would try even harder to get the marriage annulled. And we found a way Shane and him would stay away long enough for us to get plans to Stephanie and now you." Hunter said.

"How much longer before you can get us out of here?" Undertaker asked.

"Soon...I think. I just need to get your strengths back up and then we can go and kick ass!" Hunter said with determination.

"We'll cooperate for now. Understood?" Undertaker asked.

"Anything as long as it gets DX away from McMahon." Hunter replied.

Hunter left quickly and returned to Chyna...

"This is perfect! Steph said we should try to find the Urn, that'll restore their strength quickly." Chyna exclaimed.

"Well, we'd need to find Paul Bearer." Hunter said.

"And we can't let Kane suspect anything either. I didn't realize McMahon had him in his clutches." Chyna replied.
"He'll know when the Urn is in the building so we'll have to bring it in during one of Kane's matches." Hunter answered.

"Dang, that's right." Chyna snapped.

"Shh! Here comes the bumbling idiots." Hunter hissed.

They acted like they were flirting and they heard no end from it from DX-Mahon and Kane. It was a good cover up.

_____________________________________________________

EVEN I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! WHOO! GOOD GUYS HUNTER AND CHYNA!

I'm super stoked to be back. But I'm also sad because I know after this I'll only do spotty arcs from the Return of the Deadman era and "The Last Hybrid Era". But I think a new era is coming..."The Renewal Era".