Steph vs. Aqua

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to Wrestlemania 42!!! Tonight will be a wild one, for our first event Bray Wyatt vs. Kofi Kingston, will be followed by a forty minute iron woman match between Stephanie the Lady of Darkness, and Aqua Marine the Daughter of Darkness. A bitter family rivalry started several months ago, in fact, an entire year ago. When Stephanie removed the title from Aqua's waist." Cole exploded.

"Stephanie had no right to take that title away from Aqua!" JBL snapped.

"Oh?"

"Aqua worked long and hard hours to get that title--I know, I helped train her, remember?--and just after a few days, it was ripped away, just because her mother was playing favorites."

The argument stopped as Stephanie's music hit. (Welcome To The Queendom, except the lyrics are tweaked to be a bit darker.) The age of the Lady of Darkness did not matter, she was gorgeous. It was an intimidating sight to see Stephanie and the Undertaker walk down to the ring.

"She's aged well." King commented.

"Careful, King. She beat the crap out of you, the last time you said that." Cole answered.

"Yah, yah, but this time she can't hear me. And Undertaker can't either." King replied.

"Be careful! This is being taped for home video too." JBL warned.

"Can't do anything about ol' King." King answered.

"This would be so much better if JR were h--sorry, that slipped." Cole commented.

The announcers were quiet and the Daughters of Darkness made their entrance.

"I-I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER--It's hiding in the dark, his teeth are razor sharp. There's no escape from me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart. No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream, maybe it's inside of me. STOP THIS MONSTER!" Roared through the arena, Aqua and her sisters got a larger pop than the Power Couple had. Maybe it was due to their younger age, or their determination...

* * *

One week prior, Raw.

"You three are nothing but undisciplined brats. You have no right being in this ring, and you have no right being in this arena." Steph snapped, glaring at Aqua the entire time.

Christina and Witch shifted, clearly spoiling for a fight. Aqua just smiled and shook her head.

"Undisciplined brats? No rights being here at all? That's your problem--Mom."
Steph went to slap Aqua, but she ducked. Landing a low kick to the back. Christina and Witch left the ring. Aqua grabbed a hold of Steph's hair, and pulled her up.

"This is our yard now."

* * *

"Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 234 pounds, with the height of five ten, accompanied by the Undertaker, Stephanie the Lady of Darkness!" Lillian Garcia announced.

"And weighing in at 115 pounds, with the height of five six, Accompanied by Christina Black, and Witch Black, Aqua Marine!"

The managers exited the ring, allowing Lillian to leave, and a referee to enter the ring. The rivals kept their distance, painfully aware one must fall, it was either Steph retired from in ring competition, or Aqua moved to NXT (she never debuted in NXT so there would be more pressure, think about it, there was no NXT when Mark and Steph debuted). It was the only option.